4th August 2013, 08:37 PM
MIDLAZKARAVALI

Can I do B.Com and CA after studying 2nd PUC? What are the conditions for CPT exam?

Hello,
I am studing 2puc,can i write cpt exam without passing 2puc?
Can i do Bcom and CA both in same collage?
Conditions for cpt exam?

30th July 2017, 01:46 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do B.Com and CA after studying 2nd PUC? What are the conditions for CPT exam?

No. You can't pursue for the both course B.Com and CA at a time. Pursuing B.Com and CA simultaneously has become impossible from this year. As per new guidelines of ICAI, Students can't do Articleship while pursuing B.Com. So, You should decide what you want to choose either B.Com or CA after (10+2).

CA After (10+2)
You are required to appear and qualify the entrance exam CA CPT. It is conducted twice a year in the month of June & December every year.

CA CPT Syllabus
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- General Economics
- Mercantile Laws
- Quantitative Aptitude

After clearing CA CPT, You are required to clear group I of IPCC and then after you can start 3 years Articleship.

CA After B.Com
After graduation in B.Com, You are exempted from CA CPT and can apply directly to CA IPCC course. For that, You have to undergo 9 months Articleship Training before starting of 3 years Articleship.

Become CA After Registration of Articleship
- You can register as Articled Assistant for a period of 3 years with practicing CA.
- Appear and Qualify the IPCC group II during Articleship.
- After qualifying IPCC group II exam, Register for CA Final course.
- During last 6 months of Articleship, Appear and Qualify the CA Final exam.
- Complete your Articleship.
- Complete GMC (General Management & Communication) course over a period of 15 days.
- You will get membership of ICAI and designed as "CA".

Important Dates of Registration

CA CPT
- For June Session : Before 1st April
- For December Session : Before 1st October

CA IPCC
- For May Session : Before 1st September of the previous year of examination.
- For November Session : Before 1st March of the examination year
13th October 2018, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Com and CA after studying 2nd PUC? What are the conditions for CPT exam?

My son studying in II PU Commerce, college said they have CPT platform, where he will stand for eligibility to for CA without doing Bcom
11th July 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.com and CA at a time how many years for CA
5th December 2020, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Puc second year directly CA studying total year complete CA course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?