2nd April 2019, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after completion of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communications (B.J.M.C)?

Can I do B.Ed after completing Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communications (B.J.M.C)? If yes, then in which subject or specialization should I opt in B.Ed being from Journalism background? Do I also need to appear for any entrance for B.Ed?

5th April 2019, 02:50 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after completion of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communications (B.J.M.C)?

Hi,

Yes, you are eligible for persuing B.Ed.

As you are from journalism background i would suggest you to Study B.Ed in culture and human values.

Yes, you have to appear for Your desired University entrance exam for B.Ed in which you want to seek admission.

The entrance exam qualifying criteria is:-
1) 60% for general/obc candidates
2) 55% for sc/st candidates

Thank you
5th April 2019, 10:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after completion of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communications (B.J.M.C)?

Yes, you are eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of journalism and Mass Communication.

Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed course:-

Candidate must have passed graduation with at least with 55% from a recognised University.

For more information you can visit at the official website
www.patnauniversity.ac.in.
5th April 2019, 11:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do B.Ed after completion of journalism and Mass Communication course.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course:-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised University.

Candidate must have minimum 50% in bachelor or master degree.

Candidate have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by universities for admission in course.
29th December 2020, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I have done BA (J&MC) and want to do B.ed. Can I opt English subject in B.ed? or which subject would be better to opt ?
Thanks and regards
Devendra Singh
10th June 2021, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Scope of b.ed after completing bjmc? And in which subject i have to study b.ed
8th August 2021, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Scope of b.ed in mass communication
21st August 2021, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

If someone wants to apply for the b.ed after bjmc so which will be the subject will they have to choose for the b.ed ??
29th September 2022, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Subjects i will get in B Ed. After doing BJMC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?