8th June 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Colleges offering the course?

is there a difference between b.a (honours) in journalism and bachelor of journalism and mass communication(bjmc)?
if yes, then ,what is it???

and also.what are the various colleges offering these courses?
and which course is better??

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Various colleges offering these courses?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  3. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  5. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  6. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  7. Top 10 colleges offering Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Tamil Nadu?
  8. Best colleges in Ahmadabad for Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  9. How much salary could I earn after doing Bachelor's and Master's in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  10. Top institutes offering Bachelor in Mass communication and journalism?
  11. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course? -- [New]
  12. Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?
  13. Top college and university offering Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC) course
  14. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  15. Course fees for Journalism and Mass Communication?
  16. Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism for undergraduate students in India?
  17. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  18. Advertising companies offering Internship to Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate in Mumbai and Pune?
21st October 2011, 04:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Colleges offering the course?

In B.A. in Journalism you will study about various aspects of journalism. In BMJC you study in a wider area which includes journalism, film making, advertising etc. Both the colleges are equally good. But you may find more opportunities in different sectors after BMJC. There are many colleges in India offering these courses. You can look for the colleges in specific area in the website.
14th November 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Colleges offering the course?

b.sc mass com. And bjmc. Which one is better
19th March 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing BJMC and want to go in the field of media,which is the best starting for me in this field?
19th May 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

hi
i am very confused ba journalism (bjmc) & b.sc journalism course on both r 3 years course .. which is the best course... & both r which course benefit ....

thanks
aditya
[email protected]
23rd May 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

My name is Ponnap .B.Tali, a graduate mass communication from the university of jos in nigeria, which course should i go in for my masters degree?
28th June 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
i am very confused ba journalism (bjmc) & b.sc journalism course on both r 3 years course .. which is the best course... & both r which course benefit ....

thanks
aditya
Media Students should read this useful book:
"Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or see details by visit this link
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html
(mobile:9911273924).
30th June 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
b.sc mass com. And bjmc. Which one is better
fyi: a very useful book for media students/Interns/young journalists on discount."Nuances of Journalistic Writings" (written by senior journalist Raza Elahi). This book is appreciated for its quality content, having interesting and topical write-ups.

https://sapnaonline.com/nuances-of-journalistic-writings-1483021

30th June 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i am pursuing BJMC and want to go in the field of media,which is the best starting for me in this field?
fyi: a very useful book for media students/Interns/young journalists on discount."Nuances of Journalistic Writings" (written by senior journalist Raza Elahi). This book is appreciated for its quality content, having interesting and topical write-ups. senior journalists and media faculty have appreciated this book for its quality contents

https://sapnaonline.com/nuances-of-journalistic-writings-1483021

31st May 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

doing BJMC from private colleges have equal importance as government college ? or government college have more value than private ones for the vocational course like BJMC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?