20th April 2018, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th science if want to do Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communications (B.J.M.C)?

I am studying from Science stream in 12th class. So, I just want to ask, what I should to do after 12th to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communications (B.J.M.C) course? Should I prepare for any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after 12th science if want to do Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communications (B.J.M.C)?
  2. Is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC) a proper undergraduate course?
  3. Top college and university offering Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC) course
  4. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Colleges offering the course?
  5. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Various colleges offering these courses?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship in BJMC to complete bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  7. List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication course
  8. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  9. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  10. Is it not possible to join Journalism for Science students?
  11. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  13. How much salary could I earn after doing Bachelor's and Master's in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  14. Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?
  15. List of specializations available to study under Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Amity School of Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  16. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.A.(Journalism & Mass Communications) in Jaipuria College, Kolkata?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of B.A in Jorunalism?
  18. Media Companies which offer Internship for B.A.(Mass Communications & Journalism) in Kolkata?
29th April 2018, 08:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th science if want to do Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communications (B.J.M.C)?

Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism is a 3 years course after 12th because it gives you the right direction to become a journalist.
Some of the reputed institutes conduct entrance examination in order to give admission to the deserving students so you have to apply for the admission.

List of good institutes:

Seamless Education Academy.

Indian Institute of journalism and new media

Pondicherry University

Lovely University

Altair Institute of Communication and Management Studies
29th April 2018, 11:09 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th science if want to do Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communications (B.J.M.C)?

Science students are also eligible to pursue Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism course. And in order to get admission in top institutes of our country, you have to qualify the entrance examination that is conducted by the respective university or college.
30th April 2018, 11:00 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in bachelor of journalism course after 12th.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in any discipline from a recognised board.

Admission is conducted on the basis of entrance test or merit basis.

So, for detail information about admission visit at official website of the institute.
30th April 2018, 11:34 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC) course:

The basic educational qualification required to pursue Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course is 12th Class in any stream from a recognized board.

Yes, you are required to appear in an entrance examination that is conducted by concerned university in order to pursue this Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course besides meeting the basic educational qualification. Some of the major entrance examinations are,

>> Asian College of Journalism Entrance Examination

>> Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test

>> International School of Business and Media Entrance Examination

>> Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication

>> Xavier Institute of Communication Entrance Examination

>> Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Examination

>> Indian Institute of Mass Communication Entrance Examination..etc.,

Hence, you are required to score valid and merit marks in the respective entrance examination for getting admission into this course.
30th April 2018, 12:10 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, science stream candidates are eligible to appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in it will become to get admission in the course.

The required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in any stream.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies with examination.

For more detail visit at official website of the university in which you want to get admission.
30th April 2018, 03:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to get admission in the bachelor degree of journalism is that candidate must have completed their higher secondary from a recognised board.

There is no specific stream required to appear for examination.

For detail information regarding the admission kindly visit the university in which you want to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?