24th September 2019, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after graduating in Political Science?

Hi, I have completed my graduation with BA in Political Science. So, am I eligible to take up B.Ed degree course? Which subject specialization can I take up in B.Ed? Is Political Science option available in B.Ed?

27th September 2019, 09:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after graduating in Political Science?

You can choose any subject which you have read and in graduation but you fulfill below given criteria:-

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognised University are eligible for B.Ed course .

There is no age criteria.
27th September 2019, 11:15 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after graduating in Political Science?

Yes definitely you can pursue B.Ed in whatever subject you have studied in your graduation.
Eligibility criteria :-
The candidate should have passed graduation with at least 50% marks from a recognised University.
Age limit is between 21 to 30 years.
Some institutes conduct a written examination to select the eligible candidates and you can also appear for the state level entrance examination for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?