14th March 2012, 12:50 AM

Can I be able to do masters degree in library after graduating in B.E in Political Science?

I am a B.A graduate in pol.sc (hons) ,can I be able to do masters degree in library & information science

14th March 2012, 08:59 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be able to do masters degree in library after graduating in B.E in Political Science?

No, you atre not eligible to do Masters in library just after your graduation degree in Political science because the eligibility criteria for the same is as under-

1. A Pass in BLIS/Bachelor of Library Science Degree examination of this university or an examination of any other university accepted by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto.

However you can do the Bachelor of Library and Information Science first which is of a One year duration course & the eligibility for the same is as under-

A Pass in any Degree examination of this university or an examination of any other university.

Scope of the Programmes:

After completion of course plenty of job opportunities available to appoint as a Librarian/Assistant Librarian/technical Assistant in the Universities, College and Aided Instutions. The Central and State government is going to open more libraries in urban and rural areas.
9th August 2020, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be able to do masters degree in library after graduating in B.E in Political Science?

Can I take ancient history major after completing ba in political science
16th October 2020, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate in political science hona , can i do diploma in library science from IGNOU...to get a job ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?