17th June 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Social Political Science and Socio-Political Philosophy?

What is the difference between sociology political science socio-political-philosophy? I mean to say philosophy versus political science

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  2. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  3. Difference between Political Thought and Political Philosophy?
  4. University of Mumbai Arts-Politics TYBA Social and Political Ideas of Maharashtra Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. How to get admission in graduation with Sanskrit as major subject? Is there any open university in India which provides this facility?
  6. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  7. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  8. Nalanda Open University BA in Political Science-Political Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Main Exam being a Graduate with English Honors?
  10. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya Singthan? I have completed B.A with 47% in Political Science
  11. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics? -- [New]
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Am i eligible for TGT level after graduation in Political science with B.Ed in Social Science
  15. Delhi University B.El.Ed Paper O-2.8 Political Science-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Am I eligible as a social science teacher at TGT level? I am a graduate in Political Science from Delhi University with 62%
  17. Age limit for becoming a lecturer in College?
  18. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
21st January 2015, 09:31 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Difference between Social Political Science and Socio-Political Philosophy?

Both political science as well as political philosophy has a great impact on the life of people in our country.

The social science that is concerned with the practical as well as the theoretical use of politics is called as Political Science whereas the study on topics like property, law and emancipation in addition to civil liberties and justice is called as Socio- Political Philosophy. It attempts to explore the dynamics between the two institutional systems introduced by the advent of Western capitalist system that are the democratic constitutional liberal state and the capitalist economy.

While political science is concerned with the empirical usage of politics, political philosophy is the analysis of topics like material goods, justice, and emancipation in addition to law and civilian rights. Political science is a vast field that encompasses other subjects like public policy, sociology, international relations and economics. Other topics like national politics, political theory, comparative politics, history, psychology and law are also included in political science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?