29th August 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed degree after doing BSc computer science? List of the colleges in graduate?

I am a B.Sc computer science graduate. can i do B.Ed degree? suggest me some colleges in tamilnadu

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  2. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  3. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  4. Colleges in in India offering courses in Renewable resources? Eligibility criteria after B.Sc(Computer science)?
  5. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  6. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  7. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  9. Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree?
  10. List of the colleges in Coimbatore or in Tamilnadu to do MS degree in computer science in correspondence
  11. List of top colleges for BSC(computer science) in Chhattisgarh? What's the applying procedure?
  12. What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?
  13. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  14. List of colleges for admission in degree engineering after diploma in computer science
  15. Should I do BSc in IT or BSc in computer after giving HSC exam? List of the top colleges for BSc course in Maharashtra?
  16. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  17. Eligibility for doing PG in Forensic Science after BSc degree? list of colleges in India offering the course?
  18. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
4th September 2015, 12:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed degree after doing BSc computer science? List of the colleges in graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Sc computer science graduate. can i do B.Ed degree? suggest me some colleges in tamilnadu
Yes, you can do B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

List of the best B.Ed college in Tamilnadu:-

All India Institute of Management Studies , Chennai

Annamalai University , Chennai

Institute of Advanced Study in Education , Chennai

Govt College of Education for Women , Coimbatore

Govt College of Education , Namakkal

Govt College of Education , Thanjavur

Govt College of Education , Vellore

Govt College of Education , Pudukkottai

G R D College of Education , Tiruvallur

J S R College of Education , Coimbatore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?