18th February 2011, 12:56 PM
Helna Varghese

Eligibility for doing PG in Forensic Science after BSc degree? list of colleges in India offering the course?

i am going to complete my bsc degree in biotecnology on april \,and i wish to do my PG in forensic science . so i want to know about the eligibility and the colleges in india, which are providing this course

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  2. How to study forensic science after 12th? What exams I need to give? Best colleges in India offering BSc in forensic science
  3. Which are the colleges offering BSc Forensic or Criminology in Chennai? I have completed my 12th and interested in forensic
  4. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  5. List of the colleges offering BSc in Forensic Science in Chennai
  6. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  7. List of top 5 colleges in India where I can pursue forensic science?
  8. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  9. B.Sc in Forensic Science course is available at National Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad? Other colleges and universities offering this course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  10. Which are the colleges offering forensic science? I have completed 12th with 91%
  11. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Forensic Science in Chennai?
  12. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  13. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Names of the top colleges which provide masters degree in forensic science? Procedure to join CBI and Central Forensic Science Laboratory?
  15. Which are the PG colleges offering bioformatics, Forensic Science and Clinical Sciences?
  16. Colleges offering M.Sc in Forensic Science in Hyderabad?
  17. List of Automatic, Nuclear Physics and BSc Forensic Science course colleges in India?
  18. Best colleges for BSc forensic science in India? Should I do CET before applying for forensic science
9th June 2011, 07:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for doing PG in Forensic Science after BSc degree? list of colleges in India offering the course?

Hello friend,
To pursue post graduation in Forensic Science, you must have scored a minimum of 60% in you BSc in any one of the following subjects:
Physics
Chemistry
Zoology
Botany
Biochemistry
Microbiology
BPharma
BDS
Applied Science.

Some of the best institutes to study forensic science are:

Loknayak Jayprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science- Delhi
Dr.Hari Singh Gaur University- Madhya Pradesh
Department of Forensic Science, Punjab University
University of Delhi
University of Lucknow
10th June 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for doing PG in Forensic Science after BSc degree? list of colleges in India offering the course?

please guide me with the scope after msc done in zoology.
11th July 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my b.pharma and now wish to do pg in criminology. please guide me.

priya kumar
11july,2011
5th December 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

after i complete my BSc. biotechnology i wish to do my MSc. in forensics. so can you please guide me through this and tell me about its scope in future.

pranoy sahu
5th dec,2011
22nd December 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.h.m.s.(homoeopathic medicine)
can i do forensic science course..?
26th December 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

After i complete my Bsc.nursing i wish to Msc in forensics.can i? please guide me
6th February 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

can i atten Exam in Same month
9th August 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

sir i am complt b.sc physics.,this in last year with chemistry n maths, with 55%. i wanna join msc. forensic science . kindly tell me how to join the top colleges in india plz providing the mentiond courses.....also about their entrance exam dates and syllabus and wats a exam pattern of entrance?..... thank u!! kindly reply me all the details at my email id-- [email protected]/ send a sms to my mob num 09092808240
31st March 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

which course is better for me.i have done my bsc with maths, chemistry,computer science
10th May 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i am shubhankar panday a 100% handicaped student presently passed b.sc. with 68% may i keep my study in forensic science?
13th June 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am raghav. i am a B.E graduate, can i apply for forensic sciences in PG level??
1st July 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

which government colleges offer bsc in forensic in kolkata if i have 69% in pcb group,74% in english and 48% in maths? what are the subjects in applied science to be choosen for pg fornensic studying?
1st July 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i've passed 10 2 .will i be able to take pg corses in forensic after doing bsc with mollecular biology or genatics?
15th October 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,
I have completed my B.Tech in Biotechnology and I am pursuing M.Tech in Genetic Engineering and I am in my final year. I wish to do a PG/Diploma/ Certificate course in Forensic science. I want to know the list of colleges offering any of these courses in chennai
24th October 2014, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Forensic science after bsc chemistry.which college offering bsc forensic or criminology in Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?