11th April 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed if I am a accountant student with 50%?

i am accountants students with 50percent,can i do b.ed after this.If no,than please tell what should i do after this.

5th April 2014, 02:40 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed if I am a accountant student with 50%?

Yes, you are eligible for the B.Ed course. For the B.Ed course, you need to be a graduate with 50 per cent score. In India, B.Ed admission will be solely based on the merit of the student and the institution which needs to be AICTE approved. If your college is approved then loan approval will be easy. You need to be a graduate is the minimum qualification along with experience in teaching. Write down in details about your qualification, extra hobbies and achievements. If your admission form is interesting then you will be called for the written test and interview for being selected for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?