19th June 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get selected in IIT after passing 11th? Which books should I refer for Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry

I am a student of class 11. My dream is to get selected in iit. Please give me some advice for cracking iit. Which books would you suggest me for physics mathematics as well as chemistry(especially) . I have not joined coaching yet . I would be very thankful to you

25th August 2012, 01:52 AM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

Default Re: How to get selected in IIT after passing 11th? Which books should I refer for Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry

Hi,

Firstly IIT is a place which almost most of the science students dream to get into.
In order to crack IIT JEE you should start preparing from 11th standard with regular hours of study.
Books recommended are-:
Physics-H.C.Verma,Resnick Haliday,IRODOV
Chemistry-:NCERT,J.D. Lee,Bahal & Bahal
Maths-:R.S Agarwal,Hall & knight

It is better if you join any coaching class because they teach in a sychronized manner.
Best of Luck.
9th March 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get selected in IIT after passing 11th? Which books should I refer for Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry

i am a student of class 11...my biggest aim in life is to get in iit....please suggest me ways like how many hours a day should i study..tution and school times excepted...what books to start with...i am pretty good in maths..and can understand physics pretty well....please help me !!! Thanks
25th March 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

how to get select in iit please suggest some books for iit
5th April 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

is it any way to select iit without coaching which books i have to prefer? how many hours i have to study ? what are the main steps to select
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?