2nd October 2019, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech after completion of BA degree?

I have completed my graduation (degree B.A) in 2019. Is there any chance to join in B.Tech after my BA degree? Is it possible as I have done my Intermediate from Science stream with subject combination of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry?

5th October 2019, 08:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech after completion of BA degree?

B.Tech refers to Bachelor of Technology and as the name suggests it is an undergraduate technical degree course.

Further, the minimum education required for pursuing B.Tech degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education. Students holding equivalent degree i,e; diploma in engineering degree course are also eligible.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Science stream with PCM group, you are certainly eligible for pursuing B.Tech degree course irrespective of your higher educational qualification.
6th October 2019, 06:43 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech after completion of BA degree?

You are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course as per the educational qualification.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper.

You are not eligible to appear in Joint Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?