9th April 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

After completion of degree from KSOU can I opt for a government job as well as master degree?

dear sir,
i want to join distance degree in chemical engg. from Karnataka State Open University.which is Not approved by AICET.only approved by UGC.
i want to know that after completion my degree from KSOU can i eligible for any Govt. jobs or any Master degree course (regular)?

9th May 2014, 07:20 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After completion of degree from KSOU can I opt for a government job as well as master degree?

Yes, of course you can apply for the master degree course as well as government job. As KSOU is approved by UGC then of course you can apply for the master degree.

As you want to apply for the Chemical engineering through distance degree then i want to suggest you that it is not good for your future to do this degree through distance education. You have to do this degree as regular after that you will be able to apply for the good job.

And as you know that KSOU is not recognized by AICET then why should you want to take admission there there are all other many universities in which you can apply for the admission for chemical engineering. So, it is best for your career to do this degree as regular. This is a best course and it has lots of demand in market. So, you have to apply for this degree.

After doing Chemical engineering you can apply for the master degree also and after that you will get better job and there you will also get good salary package. And if you want to do education through distance education then you can apply for the admission in other distance education universities.

Here are some best and reputed universities in which you can apply for the admission:
Sikkim Manipal University
IGNOU
Amity university
Symbiosis

All are recognized universities you can apply for any of the university for the admission but in my opinion you have to apply as regular degree course.
21st March 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completion of degree from KSOU can I opt for a government job as well as master degree?

sir
i have done my master degree ie MSC IT from karnataka state open university wheter i m elegible to fil UGC NET exam
22nd July 2017, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Greeting sir, I have done my BBA graduation from ksou in the year 2016.

Can I apply for govt jobs, is it approved by UGC please suggest me.

Regards
Sunny
28th August 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know about ksou university and value of its certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?