8th August 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech after having re-compartment in Maths with overall 65% in science

I hve got re-compartmnt in math wid ovrall 65% in science side bcoz of a major acc last yr.can i do b.tech this yr?or should i do diploma in engg. & then parttime b.tech?is partime b.tech equilent to fultime time b.tech?plz guide me. Himanshu

Related Questions:
  1. Courses I can do after compartment exam of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I go for improvement in Maths or any other subjects after clearing the compartment exams?
  3. Is there any way to join B.Tech course after clearing compartment in this year itself? Will I get admission in any other colleges after scoring 50% in rest of the subjects?
  4. Can I get any college through AIEEE after scoring 108?
  5. Can I get admission in COMEDK college? I have compartment in Maths
  6. Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exam after having compartment in Maths?
  7. Can I get admission in a good college after having compartment in Maths exam(12th)
  8. Will I have to give compartment for both accounts and maths if I fail in accounts and maths in 12th board?
  9. How may I get previous year compartment question papers(Science) for 12th CBSE board?
  10. Can I give Physics compartment, Chemistry, Maths improvement simultaneously?
  11. Can I go for AIEEE or SEEE counseling if I have compartment in Maths?
  12. Can I give compartment in both Physics and Maths?
  13. What is the procedure for second compartment exam?
  14. How many subjects should I appear in next year if I fail in compartment Maths
  15. How can I take admission in BSc non medical after completing 12th standard? -- [New]
  16. M.Sc(Maths) after B.Tech(CSE)? Should i do B.Sc(maths) correspondence or complete my B.Tech?
  17. Can I appear for AIEEE and IIT JEE if I have compartment in maths and chemistry? Will I get a good college? Any chance for Aeronautical Stream?
  18. Can I be eligible for CAT if I have a compartment in Maths in 12th? Last date of filling the form?
11th May 2013, 10:31 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech after having re-compartment in Maths with overall 65% in science

Dear Friend,
You can applying for the B.Tech courses but you must have to clear your compartment examinations in order to apply for the procedure.
And,You must also have to give the entrance examinations for Engineering in order to become eligible for the courses,As admission is done on the both the result of Board as well as that of Entrance Examinations.

You must also note that as compared to that of B.Tech,Diploma is low level courses,Since,B.Tech comes first then the B.E while at last the Diploma in Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?