22nd April 2012, 06:39 PM
sdhaw

Career Opportunities after completion of Ph.D in Mathematics?

I have just completed my Ph.D in mathematics. Kindly guide me regarding career opportunities which i can avail .

Regards

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  2. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  3. Scope after doing M.Tech course? Should I do Job or M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  5. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  6. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in HR?
  7. Can I do Ph.D in Mathematics after completion of M.E in Chemical? What is the criteria to do Ph.D?
  8. What are the career opportunities available after doing MS in abroad?
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after completing MS in Computer Science? -- [New]
  10. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard
  11. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  12. Career opportunities in NTPC and IOCL after the completion of M.Sc Organic Chemistry?
  13. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
  14. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  16. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  17. Career opportunities for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  18. Career scope after completion of Ph.D course in US in the field of Pharma Industry?
29th August 2012, 07:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career Opportunities after completion of Ph.D in Mathematics?

After obtaining Ph.D in mathematics, you can find ample opportunities in research based firms and in educational sector. You can take up the role of Professor/Lecturer in colleges. NET qualification is not mandatory in your case to get a job. Financial services firms, research labs of multinational companies, etc also offer adequate career openings. All these positions are prestigious and offer adequate salary packages also.
11th May 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career Opportunities after completion of Ph.D in Mathematics?

I complete my school studies. After 12th std which is the best field? b.sc.maths, physics, chemistry, or computer science.I want to get some ideas ...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?