11th October 2019, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech CSE in any abroad country after polytechnic 3 years course?

Can I do B.Tech CSE in any countries like UK, Australia after 3 years polytechnic course and the other thing is here I have studied my diploma after 10th. By these qualifications can I do B.Tech in UK or Australia?

15th April 2023, 09:46 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech CSE in any abroad country after polytechnic 3 years course?

Yes, it is possible to pursue a B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) in countries like the UK or Australia after completing a 3-year polytechnic course. However, the eligibility criteria for admission may vary depending on the specific university or college you are applying to.

In general, universities in the UK and Australia require applicants to have completed their 12th standard or equivalent education with a minimum percentage or grade point average (GPA). Some universities may also consider candidates who have completed a diploma or associate degree program in a relevant field.

To determine your eligibility for admission into a B.Tech CSE program in the UK or Australia, I suggest researching the admission requirements and eligibility criteria of the specific universities or colleges you are interested in applying to.

You may also need to provide additional documents, such as transcripts, language proficiency test scores, and letters of recommendation, along with your application.

It's important to note that pursuing a B.Tech program in a foreign country can be expensive and requires significant planning and preparation. Therefore, I suggest exploring all your options and carefully considering factors such as tuition fees, living expenses, scholarships, and employment opportunities before making a decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?