11th May 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BBA after passing 12th?

can the bi.p.c students can do bba after 12th...please tell me whether can i do

9th April 2014, 12:09 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do BBA after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes definitely you're eligible for BBA course. The applicant who successfully qualification in 12th standard course are eligible to apply for BBA course. Any discipline candidates are eligible to apply for BBA course.

BBA stand for Bachelor of Business Administration. It is an Bachelor degree in Management stream . The candidate who aspiring to apply for MBA course then the candidate may apply for BBA course. The duration of the course of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester . BBA course having practical work After 5th semester .

Applicants must clear the 12th standard or equivalent qualification with minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this course. Some reputed institution may also conduct entrance examination within the colleges. The Entrance Examination is Based on Objective type with Multiple choice. The Syllabus for BBA Entrance Examination consist of English Language / Reasoning Test / Quantitative Aptitude. You can get the application directly visiting the Institution which you're interested to get admission for.
9th April 2014, 02:20 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do BBA after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes Off course you're eligible to apply for BBA course. BBA stand for Bachelor of Business Administration. It is an Bachelor degree in Management stream . The candidate who aspiring to apply for MBA course then the candidate may apply for BBA course. The duration of the course of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester. 12th standard with 50% percentage of marks make the candidate eligible to apply for BBA course. Most of the Institutions allot direct admission. But, some institutions may conduct entrance examination within the colleges. The Entrance examination syllabus consist of English Language / Reasoning Test / Quantitative Aptitude .
Best BBA Colleges in India :-
  • Alliance Business Academy
  • Prestige Institute of Management
  • Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies
  • Guru Ghasidas University
  • Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University
  • Lovely Professional University
  • JK Business School
  • Loyola College
  • Vivekananda College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?