14th June 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I go for BBA after passing 12th science?

Hello ... I am cunfused.. .. Can i will go bba after 12th science with (pcgb) group

4th April 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I go for BBA after passing 12th science?

HELLO! SIR I'M TOTALLY CONFUSED REGARDING MY CAREER I WANT TO DO
BBA AFTER 2 BUT I AM A
2 SCIENCE STUDENT PLZ TELL ME HOW TO JOIN BBA AND WHERE TO JOIN AND TELL ME THE ADVANTAGES OF BBA AND COURSES OFFERED IF U HELP ME I WILL BE THANKFULL TO U.
FROM SWATI PATRA,HATA ROAD,CALTEX,DHENKANAL,ODISHA,INDIA.
10th April 2015, 11:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello ... I am cunfused.. .. Can i will go bba after 12th science with (pcgb) group
Definitely you can go for BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) course after completing your 12th examination with science stream. Any candidate who has completed his intermediate examination in any discipline from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the BBA.

BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration) is 3 year graduate degree course and minimum eligibility criteria to join this course is 12th examination. Well the admission in this course is based on entrance test conducted by the university/college individually. If you want to get admission in top business schools, then you have to appear for the entrance test followed by Group discussion and personal Interview.

But some colleges/universities will also give you direct admission on the basis of your 12th marks. To get admission in BBA course is not a tough task.

You can also go for BBA-MBA (Five year Integrated course) just after completing your intermediate examination. If you want to take admission in top colleges, you have to score minimum 60% aggregate marks with English as one of the subjects in your 12th examination.

If you are really interested in this course, then please find some best BBA colleges in which you are interested to take admission. When you find some colleges, then visit the official website of that college and check the admission procedure.

Here I have also provided you the list of top 10 colleges of BBA, The admission in these mentioned colleges strictly on the basis of entrance test.

1. Christ University, Bangalore
2. Amity International Business School, Noida
3. Faculty of Management, Banasthali University, Jaipur
4. Institute of Management Studies, Noida
5. Madras Christian College, Chennai
6. Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
7. Amity University, Jaipur
8. SRM University, Chennai
9. M.S. Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Bangalore
10. Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai
11th April 2015, 10:23 AM
poojasingh151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
BBA is the short form of Bachelor of Business Administration. It is three years undergraduate course in business administration.

Eligibility criteria:

Anyone who has completed his 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board is eligible for this course.

Since you have completed your 10+2 in science stream, so you are also eligible for the BBA course.

Some colleges or universities give direct admission to candidates based on 10+2% of marks whereas some college take entrance test for selection of candidates for this course.

Some of the best colleges for BBA is:

~~Institute of Management studies, Noida

~~Faculty of Management studies, Jaipur.

~~Amity University.

~~Christ University.
1st April 2020, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Are the CET marks required for admission in BBA colleges ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?