21st May 2019, 11:02 PM
Swaroop Kulkarni

Can I do BCS if I failed in diploma but wants to complete it side by side simultaneously?

Now I am in 3rd year of Diploma in Computer Science. I am YD student. I have cleared 2nd year but failed in 3rd year. Now I cannot want to waste another year for solving exam. So I want to take admission to BCS. If I got my all documents in current college including LC, then I take admission to BCS. So can I attend diploma exam side by side simultaneously with doing regular college of BCS? Is is possible? If the answer is no then what should I do?

31st May 2019, 07:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BCS if I failed in diploma but wants to complete it side by side simultaneously?

The minimum academic qualification required for Bachelor of Computer Science course is 12th passed or diploma from a recognized board.

You will not be eligible to pursue bachelor's degree with incomplete diploma course. You need to first pass this course to become eligible for higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?