18th February 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Which is better course after M.Com between Ph.D and B.Ed? Ph.D course after M.Com in Accounting and Finance? Can I do Ph.D and job side by side?

Dear All,
I have just appeared for my M.Com 2nd Year exam (Accounting and Finance), My first year % is 67%, expecting a similar result in 2nd Year too. I am thinking of doing PhD in future but as it takes long time, what is advisable for me? Shall I go for B.Ed, take up teaching job and do PhD side by side or start with PhD now? Also are there any other career option?

Thanks for your help.
Sachin

23rd February 2016, 07:54 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better course after M.Com between Ph.D and B.Ed? Ph.D course after M.Com in Accounting and Finance? Can I do Ph.D and job side by side?

It is up to you to decide what you want to do. If you have the passion to go for the course of PhD you should go for it and you should try and become a PhD Scholar in which you will be paid to pursue the course of PhD.
If you are in need of a job then you can go for B.Ed and a teaching job once you have completed your M.Com.
The other job options you have is that of an Accountant in Private Companies which hires candidates of M.Com for the post of an Accountant.
These are the options you have and decision is up to you as all the options are equally good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?