22nd February 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for AIEEE examination side by side with schooling?

I am studying in 11th class right now. I wish to crack the AIEEE examination in future and get a good college for admission. Please tell me how to prepare for the examination side by side from now on. Please clarify my confusion.

22nd February 2016, 07:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for AIEEE examination side by side with schooling?

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination. You are not updated, this examination has been replaced by Joint Entrance Examination Main. Preparing for board exam and this competitive examination is not a difficult task, you need to have good preparation strategy. First make basic concepts of different subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Go through basic NCERT books of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Then focus on advanced books like KC Sinha or R.D Sharma for Mathematics, H.C Verma for Physics and R.C Mukherjee numerical for Chemistry numericals, O.P Tandon for Chemistry etc. Practice as much possible numerical problems.
22nd February 2016, 10:02 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for AIEEE examination side by side with schooling?

For your kind information i want to tell you that nowadays AIEEE is stopped and JEE main started in its place. Candidates aspiring for admission in good engineering colleges have to appear in the JEE main exam. So my suggestion to you is that you should prepare for the JEE exam.
You simply have to arrange previous years JEE papers first. After completing every topic of your current syllabus try to solve corresponding questions from the JEE main papers. This will definitely helps you a lot in preparing for the JEE main exam. Also make a study routine for good results. Take care of your health also. Avoid late night study. Make your own notes and note down all important facts and formulas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?