23rd May 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BMS after passing 12th from science stream?

can i do bms after 12th from science stream?

23rd May 2013, 03:29 PM
maps1

Default Re: Can I do BMS after passing 12th from science stream?

do you mean bachelor in ayurvedic medicine?
23rd May 2013, 03:45 PM
Sandeep Singh1

Post Re: Can I do BMS after passing 12th from science stream?

Yes you can do all after 12 with science with hard work
23rd May 2013, 07:01 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do bms after 12th from science stream?
Bachelor of Management Studies(B M S)

Bachelor of Management Studies is a full time degree course.The total duration of this course is 3 years.The total 3 years will be divided into 6 semesters.After completing this course your degree will be valid for applying in government as well as in Private jobs.The basic aim of this course is to produce trained management professionals for today's competitive markets.

Eligibility required for BMS Course
  • Your minimum Academic qualification should be Inter passed out in Arts/Science/Commerce.
  • Your minimum percentage of marks in Inter Level should be 50%.
  • Your minimum age should be 15 years.
Careers after completing this course
This entire course course is divided into 38 modules.In this course you will be taught from Finance,Law Economics,Accounting,E-Commerce,Marketing,Operation Management,Organizational Behavior etc.The main aim of this course is to develop managers for futures and to cope with the situations of Global markets.
Exam Pattern for BMS Course
  • This entrance will include total of 100 questions.
  • Total duration of this exam will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
  • Total marks will be 100.
  • All questions will be objective type with multiple choice.
Syllabus of Entrance Exam
  • Logical Reasoning.
  • Visual Reasoning.
  • Numerical ability and Data Interpretation.
  • English Language.
  • Indian Policy and Markets.

23rd May 2013, 07:02 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Yes,

you can apply for BMS course after 12th class.to apply for BMS you should have passed HSC Examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination or Diploma course in any Engineering Branches with two years or three years after SSC conducted by the Board of Technical Examination or its equivalent examination by securing minimum 45% for general category (in one attempt) at the respective Examination and 40% marks for the reserved category.

There are no entrance exam for BMS course. you have to apply directly in the college and admission in the college is based on the merit list.if you clear merit list then you can take admission in the college.

In BMS course most important thing is that While drawing the merit list, weightage has to be given to students from Arts, Commerce and Science Stream at 12th Standard level.Commerce student has 45% weightage Arts student has 25% Science student has 25% and Diploma in Engineering and Other have 5% weightage.
9th June 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

IS B.M.S. a better option for science stream students or commerce students ?
9th July 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i have passed fms FYUP DU 2013-14. if faculty of interview asks me why you choose science stream ,if you want to come in this field. what answer should i propose to them.
10th July 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 12 th with science stream and i m selected for interview in du bms what should i say if interviewer asks me that why did U choose science if u want to come in this field and i have a gap year also plz help me
25th September 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

can i do bms after 10
23rd November 2013, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

I am a above average student of science (pcm).I am not interested in engineering. Which are the other options available for me?
6th April 2014, 02:32 PM
best money here

Talking ErYkUVDJnuBouT

ixjOnu I think this is a real great blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Much obliged.
21st May 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

What difficulties will a science student face in doing bachelor in management studies?
12th June 2014, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

I m very confused what to do future. Which field I should. Go I cant manage my mind in it. I have just passed my hsc in science stream and my friends. Has tired giving me knowledge of what to do. Please please help me guyse what to do.? Either I should go for bms is it for a science student. Please suggest me.
25th June 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

My son has passd ssc exam with 84% which course will you suggest for him. he got 75 in maths and 80 in science.? he is intrested in mechanical
25th June 2014, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

My son has passd ssc exam with 84% which course will you suggest for him. he got 70 in maths and 80 in science.? he is interested in mechanical
2nd June 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Bms if I had done my HSC in bifocal science i.e Eng Hindi psychology sociology Biology and chemistry. Can I pursue BMS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?