24th June 2011, 01:40 PM
m shAHIL

Can I do BSc Computer Science through correspondence after diploma in computer engineering? What is the duration?

I completed diploma in computer engineering .can i do bsc computer in correspondence.then what is the duration?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BSc Computer Science through correspondence after diploma in computer engineering? What is the duration?
  2. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  3. Am I eligible to do BBA or BCA in correspondence mode after completion of diploma in computer science engineering after 10th standard?
  4. Can I do correspondence in BSc computer science after doing Post diploma in Computer application?
  5. Possibility to apply for correspondence AMIE course for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?
  6. How to get admission in BBA after Diploma through correspondence? What is the duration of the course?
  7. What is the duration of Ph.D in computer science through correspondence course?
  8. How to do B.Tech computer science after doing Diploma in Computer Science?
  9. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  11. Will I get admission in B.A correspondence after doing diploma in Computer Engineering? Are there any courses related to computers that are in good demand?
  12. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course? -- [New]
  13. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  14. How to do Diploma in Computer Science through correspondence after passing 10th?
  15. Is Computer Science different from Computer Engineering for Diploma aspirant?
  16. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  17. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  18. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
5th October 2011, 01:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BSc Computer Science through correspondence after diploma in computer engineering? What is the duration?

Yes you can enter in to the graduate course in computer engineering if you have done your diploma in the same field. If you are particular, you can do the graduation through correspondence also. For that you can identify the colleges which offer graduation courses through correspondence for diploma students. The duration of the course will be two year same as a graduation. This will help you to directly enter in to the second year of the graduation course.
4th January 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do BSc Computer Science through correspondence after diploma in computer engineering? What is the duration?

actually i have a backlock subjects,,,,,, so can i do anything else??????????????????????????????????????????????
25th February 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I have done Diploma Computer engineering which are courses i can do???after diploma..without BE?
26th February 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in electronics and communication. Now what to do BSc computer science through correspondence. is it possible??
6th March 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.sc 2nd year as i have dropped 2years after 1st year??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?