15th March 2012, 12:49 PM
BDC01

Can I do CA foundation from Nepal under ICAI board an join any Indian Institute in India? What would be the salary scale after completing the whole course?

Sir, can I do CA foundation from Nepal under ICAI board and join any Indian institute in India afterwards for further study?
What would be the salary scale after completing the whole course and nearest possible increment?
Any chances or ways of increasing salary?

14th July 2020, 05:34 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Can I do CA foundation from Nepal under ICAI board an join any Indian Institute in India? What would be the salary scale after completing the whole course?

Yes, you can do CA Foundation Registered in Nepal & can join ICAI in India after completing you CA Foundation Programme. The next step is that you need to register yourself for CA Intermediate Exam & CA final from India & complete it. The salary of a Newly qualified Chartered Accountants is between Rs.5,00,000-Rs.6,00,000. Increment in salary depends upon your Skill & dedication towards particular work.

24th August 2020, 08:40 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I do CA foundation from Nepal under ICAI board an join any Indian Institute in India? What would be the salary scale after completing the whole course?

Yes, you can do CA foundatio from NEPAL ICAI Board. After Completing the All levels of CA courses, the starting salary of CA fresher is at an average of 7 lakh per annum whereas CA with experience of more than 10 years is paid more than 20 lakh per annum.

9th December 2020, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

How can i fill CA foundation form of India from Nepal? How can i pay registration fee?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?