4th April 2015, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a Chartered Accountant if pursue B.Com?

Sir,
I am interested in Commerce with Maths.
So, I will study B.Com. But I want to become
a Chartered Accountant. Please tell me what I
have to do now?
Thank you!

7th April 2015, 05:47 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Chartered Accountant if pursue B.Com?

CA course is conducted through Institute of Chattered Accountant of India (ICAI) .

It consists of 3 stages :
  • Foundation course.
  • Intermediate course.
  • CA Final

As you have completed your graduation you need not to do Foundation course, just take direct admission in Intermediate course.

First of all you need to register yourself with ICAI online.

Then you have to join IPCC that is Intermediate course can clear Group I /Group II or both exam after the completion of IPCC course. IPCC course is of 9 months.

CA final is the last stage, you can appear for CA final after completing articled training of 3 years.

Total Fee is around Rs.40,000/-

Visit for further information : http://www.icai.org

Please find the attachment for more details
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAcourse.pdf(93.3 KB, 160 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?