30th June 2010, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen?

i have been completed my intermidiate from india and now i have been gone to nepal to take admission in pharmancy and biotech collages for higher education. Actually i am citizen of nepal but since my childhool i had been living in india and my all educational qualification done in india and now i have made my voter id card of napal.
So sir what is your points of view about this matter and should i get admission in nepal and what is the possiblity for indian to get admission in nepal................

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Officer after completing 12th from Nepal
  2. How can I get admission in IIT Colleges being a Nepal Citizen? Is there a Scholarship quota?
  3. Admission in IIT colleges after passing 10th from Nepal Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for AIIMS to join MBBS being a citizen of Nepal having completed 10th Class from Nepal and 12th Class from India?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in a Maritime College in India being a Nepal Citizen? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission? -- [New]
  6. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  7. Can I apply for IIT JEE after completing matriculation from Nepal Board?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Indian government engineering colleges after completion of 12th from Nepal?
  9. Is it possible to take admission in B.E through lateral entry for Nepalis citizen?
  10. Is it possible to get job in India after studying 12th from Nepal?
  11. Can I be eligible for CAT exam for MBA course? I have completed my graduation from Nepal being an Indian Citizen
  12. How to take admission in Nepal after doing MBBS in Nepal
  13. How to become a CBI officer? Where to get the application form? I am doing B.E
  14. Can Indian students do 12th from Nepal? Will they be considered NRI after 12th completion?
  15. What is the scope of doing BDS course in Nepal?
  16. Can I get admission to study Ph.D being an Associate Professor in Tribhuwan University, Nepal since last 15 years?
  17. Indian citizen who has passed 12th from Nepal can get admission in IIT 2016?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS in Indian colleges after completion of 12th in Nepal with 74.4% marks?
21st June 2011, 08:08 AM
vikky100

Default Re: Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen?

no as nepal education is not so good you have to , try in india for ur study and if u wanaa go to nepal so u can go .there is more jobs of indians
22nd June 2011, 02:37 PM
sourindra

Default Re: Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen?

Yes, you can take admission in Nepal.
4th August 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

which are the best colleges of nepal to study bmlt ?Can i get scholarship?
21st August 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

colleges in nepal to study pharmacy
15th November 2011, 09:58 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend
itz only your decision if you want to go to nepal for higher education,but in my opinion india will be better for you to continue your higher education
15th November 2011, 10:07 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend
itz only your decision if you want to go to nepal for higher education,but in my opinion india will be better for you to continue your higher education
23rd January 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I am in the same dilemma. Whether i should go to nepal or study in india.
11th May 2012, 11:31 PM
chillarboy
Member+

Actually i am citizen of nepal but since my childhool i had been living in india and my all educational qualification done in india and now i have made my voter id card of napal.
So sir what is your points of view about this matter and should i get admission in nepal and what is the possiblity for indian to get admission in nepal.itz only your decision if you want to go to nepal for higher education,but in my opinion india will be better for you to continue your higher educationi have been completed my intermidiate from india and now i have been gone to nepal to take admission in pharmancy and biotech collages for higher education.try in india for ur study and if u wanaa go to nepal so u can go .there is more jobs of indians
26th December 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i am from nepal and having Nepalis citizen but i have completed my 12th from India from ISC boards can i go for bitsat?
26th April 2021, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get job in Nepal in bank After completing graduation from India all study are completed in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?