12th January 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I do D.El.Ed from IGNOU after doing B.Com from school of open learning 1st year?

i m doing bcom from school of open learning 1st year.can i do d.el.ed from ignou with this?

14th January 2012, 02:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do D.El.Ed from IGNOU after doing B.Com from school of open learning 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m doing bcom from school of open learning 1st year.can i do d.el.ed from ignou with this?
To Pursue Diploma in Elementary Education, offered by IGNOU, you should have qualified higher secondary examination and must have a minimum of two years of teaching experience in a recognized school. from Class I to Class VIII.
In order to apply for the course, you must be presently working in a recognized school of elementary level.
So, if you do possess all these qualification, you can definitely pursue the course for Indira Gandhi National open University-IGNOU.
15th February 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do D.El.Ed from IGNOU after doing B.Com from school of open learning 1st year?

I am a primary school teacher. I have completed two years continuous service on 3rd february 2012. Can I do Diploma in Elementary Education from IGNOU? If possible when the form fill-up takes place? Kindly give me details.
12th April 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a Govt. Primary School Teacher from Burdwan district,West Bengal with 50% marks in H.S and 2 years of teaching experiance with 1 year B.Ed. Is it necessary to complete D.Ed for me? Is there any NCTE approved Institutes to do that course in Burdwan or Birbhum district in West Bengal?
13th June 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I want to know when D.ED will be start for the session 2012-2013?
4th August 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.com. can i do d.ed corrospondence course. and whether ignou offers this course.
14th April 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i have complete BCA i wan to d ed how to i get admission ?
26th August 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a graduate and i have 2 years teaching experkene in private school but now i have left the school and doing coaching class can i do d-el-edn in ignou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?