29th January 2022, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I do D Pharma after my BE and MTech?

Hello, I have completed my BE and MTech in electronic and communication engineering. I have studied my 1st PU and 2nd PU PCMB and Passed out in 2016 Am I still eligible?

30th January 2022, 05:49 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do D Pharma after my BE and MTech?

To be eligible to get admission in D Pharma course the candidate must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with physics chemistry and maths or Biology subject from a recognised board.

If you have pursue 12th standard science stream instead of diploma computer science course you are eligible to pursue D Pharma course.

But you can join D Pharma course on the basis of your 12th standard not on the basis of BE/MTech
30th January 2022, 11:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your Class 12th in Science stream with PCM combination you are eligible for pursuing D. Pharma (Diploma in Pharmacy) even if you have completed B.E. and M.Tech degree course as the candidates higher educational qualification does not hampers his/her eligibility for pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy degree course for which the basic education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with PCM/PCB group combination from a recognized board of education.
30th January 2022, 11:56 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

No,you can't do D Pharma after BE and MTech.
You can go for BPharmacy with minimum 50%marks in graduation from a recogniszed university.
31st January 2022, 11:01 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to pursue diploma in pharmacy.

Candidates passed std 12th with a recognised board in PCM / PCB as main paper are eligible to pursue the course. Admission procedure varies with institutions, so can visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
31st January 2022, 01:25 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

In order to be eligible for D Pharma , candidate must have completed B pharma from a recognised university with atleast 55%marks.

They must have studied PCM and biology too in their class 12th with atleast 60% and above from a recognised university.

After b.tech its not possible to do D pharma.
31st January 2022, 03:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° The minimum educational qualification required to pursue diploma in pharmacy is 12th with science stream from a recognised board or Institute.
Rather than pursuing diploma in pharmacy it would be better for you if you go for bachelors in pharmacy because that is more beneficial in comparison to diploma course.
As you have completed your Mtech, hence it is not advisable to pursue diploma in pharmacy because then your M tech degree will have no use.
You should continue with your technology field so, that you can excel in that because after pursuing diploma in pharmacy, you will have very less salary in comparison to Mtech where you can get lacs per month.
31st January 2022, 04:17 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

the first thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum education required to pursue Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, as you have completed your Class 12th i.e; PUC (Pre University Course) with PCMB combination therefore you are certainly eligible for pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy degree course irrespective of your additional qualifications.
31st January 2022, 07:50 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Pharmacy is two year course from a recognised institution.

Candidates with PCM or PCB as main paper are eligible to pursue the course. So, you can apply for the course and after the course eligible to get admission in the course.
31st January 2022, 07:56 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot do D. Pharmacy after completion of your B. Tech course.

To pursue the course, you should have completed your B. Pharmacy from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% in graduation.
31st January 2022, 08:08 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The acronym D.Pharma stands for Diploma in Pharmacy.

The necessary requirements for Diploma in Pharmacy course is as below:

1. You must have passed 12th from a recognized board with either PCM or PCB subjects group.

2. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th is 50%.

The minimum age limit is 17 years. You can apply for D.Pharma as per details mentioned above.
31st January 2022, 08:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Admission to diploma in pharmacy course is done on the basis of 12th. If you have completed your 12th with science stream that is physics, chemistry and Biology/mathematics then you will be eligible to pursue this course.
But according to me as you have completed your Mtech then there is no use of pursuing diploma in pharmacy because than it will be just a waste of time and money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?