17th October 2018, 03:18 AM
Brenda kimani

Can I do Degree in Nursing with D+ and D in Chemistry and Biology respectively and C+ in High School?

Hello friends, I just want to know that can I pursue a Degree in Nursing with an overall Grade of C+ but I have secured D+ and D in Chemistry and Biology respectively in my High School? Please help me to know about this asap.

13th October 2020, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Degree in Nursing with D and D in Chemistry and Biology respectively and C in High School?

Which College ,Institution or University can join and purse certificate for lab medical technology with D
31st December 2020, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Degree in Nursing with D and D in Chemistry and Biology respectively and C in High School?

Can I do nursing when i scored a C- but in Biology and mathematics I had a D plain and D- in chemistry
12th May 2021, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi am catherine i did my kcse in 2021 class of 2020 scored a grade of C overall but secured a D in chemistry and a D in maths and a C in biology am i qualified to do nursing
15th May 2021, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

can I do nursing with a d in biology and chemistry and mean grade
of c-
16th May 2021, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

hello help me please can I do nursing with KCSE AGP 42 ENG C- KIS D MAT D BIO C- PHY D HIST A- CRE B. BUS B
19th May 2021, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi am Terry Kamau. I did my KCSE in 2021.I managed to score a C having a B in Kiswahili,a C in Biology and a D in Chemistry . Have I qualified to study nursing
20th May 2021, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

can I do nursing with D plain in chemistry, biology and mathematics
21st May 2021, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

hi if l do peri operative theater technology can l be allowed to study ad be a clinical officer
27th May 2021, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi,can I do Degree in nursing with D and D in biology and chemistry respectively with a mean grade of B- in high school?
28th May 2021, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I do nursing with a D in biology and a mean grade of C-
26th June 2021, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi
Can l persue a degree yet scored C and D in mathematics and B- in biology
10th July 2021, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

can i do perioperative nursing with a D in maths chemistry and biology
21st July 2021, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i do nurse with grade c- in biology
29th July 2021, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I do degree in nursing with C- in Biology, B plain in Chemistry and B- overoll grade?
8th August 2021, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

I jafar i scored c- and i have D plain in english and kiswahili also c- in biology and chemistry Dplain
7th September 2021, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I be a nurse with a mean grade of C minus??
31st January 2022, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

can I still do nursing with a D in biology,D in chemistry,D in maths and a mean grade of C plain
23rd April 2022, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi am Gk a form four leaver 2021 and I want to ask if I can do nursing with a mean grade of D and D in biology,chemistry and c-in mathematicd
24th April 2022, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in nursing with mean grade of C and D in English,D in maths and B in Biology?,,
24th April 2022, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello,,can I do nursing with a mean grade of C,a C- in biology,D in chem and maths
3rd May 2022, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Help can I do nursing with AGP 41 Maths D Eng C- Kisw C Chem D Bio C Histo B- Agric B CRE C
4th May 2022, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I scored C plain in kcse and got D in chemistry and maths can I qualify to study nursing?
5th May 2022, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i do nursing with c- and D-in maths chemistry and D plain i n b io
6th May 2022, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

Hey am George..I did a Kcse and scored aggregate point of 50 a C ..can I qualify to study diploma in nursing with a D plain in mathematics and chemistry??
8th May 2022, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i do a degree in perioperative nursing with biology A-,chemistry D ,MATHS D and B- has the overal grade
19th May 2022, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do nursing with a d in math,A- in biology and C in chemistry while overall B-?
29th May 2022, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

can i do nursing in kmtc with a meangrade of B- with D in mathematics B- IN ENGLISH and B- Biology D IN CHEMISTRY
24th January 2023, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i do a certificate in nursing with a c plain. Then a D plain in biology and D in chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?