2nd February 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Salary of Nurse after B.Sc? Eligibility of MBBS course after nursing? How to get doctorate degree in Nursing?

After bsc nursing could I go in fields of bsc in phy /chem/bio. What is the salary of nurse after bsc please tell in Indian currency .Is MBBS is possible after nursing. How to get doctorate degree in nursing.

25th May 2017, 05:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of Nurse after B.Sc? Eligibility of MBBS course after nursing? How to get doctorate degree in Nursing?

Salary of a nurse depends on the kind of hospital in which you are working and also on the amount of experience. If you have done nursing from a good college, then chances of getting a good salary will be more.

Yes, you can study B.Sc in any other science subject, based on your class 12th qualification and also appear for MBBS entrance exam for admission in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?