25th December 2018, 01:33 AM
JCarey

Am I eligible to do KMTC course being a High School passout with Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry?

Hello friends, I want to join KMTC course. I have done my High School in Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry. So, I am eligible or not to do this KMTC course? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th July 2023, 01:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do KMTC course being a High School passout with Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry?

To join KMTC to persue certificate course , you must have a minimum of C - with specific qualifications in cluster subjects in KCSE.
For diploma programs, must have attained a minimum of C with specific qualifications in cluster subjects.
Upgrading courses require that a candidate has certificate in a respective field while for higher diploma programs , candidate must have attained a diploma course .
Qualification for KMTC
Mean grade C , C in English or Kishwali and C- in maths , D+ in biology/biological science , C- in any if the following :-
Physics, physical science , chemistry, computer studies, agriculture, economics, home science, economics, commerce, geography, business studies etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?