10th June 2020, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Diploma in Health Inspector with PCM subject combination in Intermediate?

As have passed 10 with 86% and completed 12th and waiting for results. I studied Computer Science in 12th (Maths/Chemistry/Physics). Can I join Diploma in Health Inspector?

30th September 2020, 04:55 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do Diploma in Health Inspector with PCM subject combination in Intermediate?

No,you can not ,as do diploma one must have science background in intermediate .

The candidate must have opted for Science subjects in 10+2, i.e. he/she must have completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology Subjects. with 50% score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Date and details of written exam for post of Health Inspector/Malaria Inspector? 1 25th May 2023 06:17 AM
Why I have been rejected after getting selected for Health & Malaria Inspector post in RRB, Secunderabad after completed Health & Sanitation Inspection Diploma course from Vinayaka Mission University? 2 23rd December 2019 07:48 AM
Am i eligible to write health inspector exam post in RRB after completing diploma in health inspector course from paramedical board of Bangalore 10 6th November 2019 07:41 PM
How many Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector vacancies are available in Cochin Shipyard Limited? Pay scale allotted to Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector? 8 21st October 2019 11:05 AM