22nd December 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Which is best diploma for Zoology graduate? Diploma in Health Carer management or Diploma in Health Inspector?

I have completed bsc in zoology for me which is best diploma ,diploma in health care management or diploma in heath inspector???

5th January 2014, 06:43 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is best diploma for Zoology graduate? Diploma in Health Carer management or Diploma in Health Inspector?

Both diploma in health care management or diploma in Health Inspector are good courses and have good scopes after that. And as you have done B.Sc in Zoology then it is best to do Health inspector.

It has many scopes after that you can apply for the job in related fields.

As you have done B.Sc in Zoology then i think you should apply for the M.Sc in Zoology. It is best for your career.

After that you can apply for the job in many colleges or universities for the lecturer and for this you have to apply for the NET exam after the M.Sc.

But if you want to do apply for the diploma course then both have good scopes so you can apply for the any of the course.

So, i think apply for the Health Inspector as well as Health care management
There are many colleges in India which provides you these course. so you can apply for those colleges. And it is best to do diploma from the best university.
15th January 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is best diploma for Zoology graduate? Diploma in Health Carer management or Diploma in Health Inspector?

what is the best educational option after competition of diploma in health inspector
20th September 2020, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Which degree is best for health sanitary inspector?
30th January 2021, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done B Sc (chem, bot, zoo) and diploma in health inspector what are best option for me for doing higher studies
24th September 2021, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am completing my DHI course,can I select BSC in CBZ ?
27th November 2021, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

*sir. I completed my master's degree in zoology . Did I get a government job directly after getting PSC exam?*
6th May 2022, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am completed DHI course can I select BSc CBZ for my higher studies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?