7th June 2012, 08:07 PM
KISHOR PARAMAR

Can I do direct IPCC after completing T.Y.B.Com with 78%?

can i do direct ipcc after complited my t.y.b.com with 78%.?..please tell me if i can do it

11th June 2012, 04:16 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do direct IPCC after completing T.Y.B.Com with 78%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KISHOR PARAMAR View Post
can i do direct ipcc after complited my t.y.b.com with 78%.?..please tell me if i can do it
You can not enroll for the IPCC without qualifying Common Proficiency Test.
Direct enrollment into the Integrated Professional Competence Course and complete exemption form the Common Proficiency Test is not possible till the proposal made by the council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India gets acceptance by the Union Government.
If the proposal is accepted, being a commerce graduate and having scored more than 55% marks, you will definitely get exemption from the Common Proficiency Test, but as per now, this is not possible.
As per the present guidelines, either you are a graduate, undergraduate or a post-graduate, in order to pursue Chartered Accountancy course, you will have to register for the Common Proficiency Test and qualify it to move further in the course.
4th August 2013, 11:53 PM
hero011
Member+

Default Re: Can I do direct IPCC after completing T.Y.B.Com with 78%?

hello.. friend

If you are b.com passout then you need to registered your self with ICAI for ipce program.

And after that u need to training under praticing chatered accountant for 9 months then you may give ipcc exam.

all the BEST ... p.p
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?