23rd August 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in IPCC exam after completing graduation?

dear mam/sir

M going to comlete my graduation in this year.I want to know that can i get direct admission in ipcc exam after my graduation or not.
Please help me and give me full information regarding this.M very thankful to u.
mah email id is [email protected].
u can send me all information on this mail..............
plzzzzzzzz help me

25th August 2012, 02:30 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in IPCC exam after completing graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear mam/sir

M going to comlete my graduation in this year.I want to know that can i get direct admission in ipcc exam after my graduation or not.
Please help me and give me full information regarding this.M very thankful to u.
mah email id is [email protected].
u can send me all information on this mail..............
plzzzzzzzz help me
In order to get direct admission in Integrated Professional Competence Course, one must possess any of the following qualifications:
  • Must have passed Common Proficiency Test conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

OR
  • Must hold a bachelors degree in commerce and qualified the bachelors degree examination with a minimum of 55% marks

OR
  • Must hold a bachelors degree in any discipline and qualified the bachelors degree examination with a minimum of 60% marks

So, if you qualify your bachelors degree examination with less than 55% (being a commerce graduate) or 60% (being a non-commerce graduate), you won't be considered eligible to get direct admission into the Integrated Professional Competence Course and therefore, will have to register for Common Proficiency Test and qualify it in order to move on to the next stages of the Chartered Accountancy program.

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India:

www.icai.org
22nd June 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in IPCC exam after completing graduation?

I am student of b.com final year.I will graduate in 2014 may. ...june.when can I apply for direct admission in ca ipcc.and when I give exam of ipcc?
suggest me please!
I belong a very poor family.my financial condition is so week.
@
29th May 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my graduation in this year. I want to direct admission in IPCC in.2014 Please send me the procedure and full information about the CA admission.
Please suggest me immediately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?