9th March 2012, 03:51 PM
ksatish746

How to get direct admission in IPCC after completing M.Com with 50%?

Dear sir

I am satish kumar. I am complet m.com 50% I want to Ipcc direct addmission . Please tell me Ipcc

21st March 2012, 09:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get direct admission in IPCC after completing M.Com with 50%?

In order to secure admission for IPCC directly, only a graduation is essential. The graduates are exempted from the CPT exam and can directly apply for the IPCC level. You can register for the IPCC level exam after graduation in any subject area. If you qualify in this level you should attend article ship training for 3 years. The final course can be attended only if you qualify in IPCC and you have completed your article ship training.
1st April 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get direct admission in IPCC after completing M.Com with 50%?

sri /madam,iam complet m.com(2009-2011) i want to ipcc direct addmission,please tell me
9th April 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam, what i do for IPCC after m.com with 55%?
11th April 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get direct admission after complet B.com
21st July 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam now am completed my P.G with (commerce) Course can i join directly ipcc
7th September 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

how much money recurs for direct admission inCa after B.com with 50%
11th February 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i have completed m.com with 50%, can i join directly ipcc what is procedure
8th April 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

On the basis of M.Com with 53% Can I get direct admission for IPCC exam for CA. Plz reply
8th April 2013, 08:26 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

I am afraid what you are asking for is not possible. There is no exemption given to the post graduation degree holders. Under the new changes made by the ICAI any graduate can take benefit of skipping Common Proficiency Test if meeting the following criteria:

1. 55 percent marks in commerce graduation.

2. 60 percent or above in non commerce graduation.

If you have completed graduation which probably is bachelor of commerce with 55 percent marks then you are eligible to take benefit of the exemption. However if you have not completed graduation with 55 percent marks then I am afraid appearing for Common Proficiency Test is necessary for you.

You can not get additional 5 percent benefit to get direct admission for IPCC because you have completed post graduation. I am afraid there is no such exemption offered by the ICAI as for now.

Therefore if you scored 55 percent in graduation then take direct admission for IPCC. Otherwise you should start preparing for the Common Proficiency Test.

1. Fundamentals of Accountancy

2. Economics

3. Mercantile Law

4. Quantitative Aptitude

The four sections mentioned above would be divided into 2 groups in the Common Proficiency Test. You will have to score at least 30 percent marks in each group to clear the test. After which you can take admission for the IPCC.
8th April 2013, 09:33 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
On the basis of M.Com with 53% Can I get direct admission for IPCC exam for CA. Plz reply
No,you cannot get exemption for the CPT exams and get direct admissions in the IPCC satge after getting 53% marks in M.COM

You can get exemption from CPT exams and get direct admission in the IPCC stage if you meet the below conditions:

>> For the Commerce Graduates needs to score minimum aggregate of 55% marks in B.COM to get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams.

>> For the Non Commerce Graduates, if they have scored more than 60% marks in Graduation, they get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams

IF you do not meet the above conditions than you have to appear in the CPT exams.
15th April 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission after done my M.com with 68% and graduation with 64%. and have any prefence allowed to m.com passed student plz sir,give suitable answer soon.
9th July 2014, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

sri/madam i have completed my b.com(ca) with 67%.....now i going to do ca.....can i directly apply for ipcc exam?
21st May 2017, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

How to get direct admission in ca ipcc after completing m.com with 54.6%(55%)?
9th June 2017, 07:28 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: How to get direct admission in IPCC after completing M.Com with 50%?

Quote:
sri/madam i have completed my b.com(ca) with 67%.....now i going to do ca.....can i directly apply for ipcc exam?
Yes, As per recent guidelines provided by ICAI, graduate students can directly apply for IPCC without giving CPT exam.
But there is cut off marks
For commerce graduates - 55% marks
For non commerce graduates - 60% marks.
Since you have 67% marks you can directly do CA. Register yourself with ICAI. Go for articleship training for 9 months. Prepare and do well in exam.
10th June 2017, 09:01 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: How to get direct admission in IPCC after completing M.Com with 50%?

Quote:
can i get admission after done my M.com with 68% and graduation with 64%. and have any prefence allowed to m.com passed student plz sir,give suitable answer soon.
Graduate students can directly take admission for CA IPCC exam, only if
Commerce graduates have 55% marks
Non commerce graduates 60% marks

After M.com also if you have required percentage of marks you can get direct entry.

There is no preference for any students. If you have done M.com, MBA, LLB,.. It is not going to affect you, you are writing IPCC exam as same as a CPT pass student. The only thing is that there is no age limit for CA. So you have to compete with different aged people.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?