31st October 2012, 03:44 PM
ayoobbilal

Can I do distant education in MSW through IGNOU Kerala study centers

Can I do distant education in MSW through IGNOU Kerala study centers?

Can i do distant education in msw through ignou kerala study centers

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do distant education in MSW through IGNOU Kerala study centers?
  2. Can I study MSW through distance education if I am a residing at Kerala
  3. Can I do M.Phil through distance education from IGNOU study centers in Kerala?
  4. Details of the study centers in kerala, Thrissur for MSc Physics under IGNOU?
  5. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  7. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  8. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course? -- [New]
  9. Criteria to take admission in IGNOU for MSW?
  10. Is a student of MCA from IGNOU or Sikkim Manipal unversity(Distant Education) eligible for Ph.D? Can such candidates teach in Academics?
  11. Last date of application form MSW IGNOU distance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Qualification to apply for MSW? Percentage required and subjects to study?
  13. How to do M.Phil through distance education after completing MSW?
  14. List of the universities in Kerala, Karnataka offering M.Phil in MSW in distance education? I have completed MSW
  15. Can I get a job as a lecture in MBA colleges after completing MBA HR as distance education from IGNOU
  16. List of B.ed correspondence courses in Kerala? Which are the centers in Kerala?
  17. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course?
  18. Is there any entrance exam for correspondence MSW in IGNOU? I have completed my B.A
20th April 2017, 12:45 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do distant education in MSW through IGNOU Kerala study centers

Yes. You can pursue MSW course in distance mode in Kerala through IGNOU study centers.In Kerala, MSW course available in Kottayam, Calicut and Trivandrum IGNOU centers. In IGNOU, MSW course total fee is Rs.27,000/-. Students need to complete the course in minimum 2 years and maximum 5 years.

IGNOU MSW Admission Procedure
- Go to official site : www.onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
- Find the link "Apply Online". Under this link click on " General Instructions" and Read it carefully before applying.
- Register yourself by filling correct details and Fill the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee through Bank Challan, Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Take a print out of acknowledgement for your reference.
- You can check your registration status from online web after two weeks from submission of application. If any query, then contact your regional center of IGNOU.

IGNOU MSW Core Subjects
- Origin and Development of Social Work
- Basic Social Science Prospectives
- Basic Social Science Concepts
- Social Work and Social Development
- Social Work Research
- Social Work Practicum and Supervision
- Social Group Work
- Women and Child Development
- Disaster Management

MSW Specialization
- Personnel Management
- Family and Child Welfare
- Rural and Urban Community Development
- Human Resource Management
- Criminology and Correctional Administration
- Medical and Psychiatric
- Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare

Employment Areas After MSW
- Clinics
- Hospitals
- Health Industry
- Nursing Homes
- Disaster Management Department
- Correction Cells
- Education Sector
- HR Department of Industry
- Natural Resources Management Companies
- Prisons
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?