8th March 2016, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Hotel management after passing 12th Commerce?

I have passed my 12th std in Commerce stream in 2014-15. Now I am doing B.Com and I m in FY. Can I go for the hotel management course with my B.Com from new academic year 2016?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  2. Entrance exam to be answered to do Hotel Management course after passing 12th commerce?
  3. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Percentage required in Hotel Management after passing 12th commerce?
  5. How can I get into hotel managment after passing 12th?
  6. How to do hotel management without passing 12th?
  7. How to do hotel management without passing 12th?
  8. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  9. How can I get into Hotel management after passing 12th?
  10. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  11. Which is better to study among BBA in Hotel Management and Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Commerce female candidate?
  12. How to do Hotel Management after passing 12th commerce in Punjab? Is there a good scope in Punjab?
  13. Which course/degree to do after 12th in commerce stream for becoming CS or to have a career in Hotel management?
  14. How to do Hotel Management after taking commerce in 11th? How many subjects can i take in commerce?
  15. Which hotel management institute should I prefer after passing class 12th?
  16. How to do hotel management after passing 12th science?
  17. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  18. Can a commerce student opt for professional course like Hotel Management after passing 12th board exam?
8th March 2016, 07:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Hotel management after passing 12th Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my 12th std in Commerce stream in 2014-15. Now I am doing B.Com and I m in FY. Can I go for the hotel management course with my B.Com from new academic year 2016?
Yes, you can do Hotel Management course after 12th standard.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible for Hotel Management. But your age should be below 22 years.
8th March 2016, 09:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely a Commerce student is eligible to pursue a degree in hotel management after passing 12th with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories from a recognised board. You have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by top universities of Hotel Management. Minimum age should not be less than 17 years and maximum should not exceed 25 years where is relaxation is given to reserved categories as per government rules.
8th March 2016, 09:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue degree in hotel management course after completion of 12th. You must have to complete your 12th standard with aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board. The degree in hotel management course duration is of 3 years.
Age limit should be in between 17 to 25.
8th March 2016, 11:31 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Yes. You can pursue your education in hotel management after 12th commerce.

Best Colleges For Hotel Management In India
- Mashal School of Hotel Management, Indore
- Himalayan University : Faculty of Business and Management, Itanagar
- Landmark Foundation Institute of Management and Technology, Dehradun
- Kukreja Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Dehradun
- BFIT Group of Institutions, Dehradun
- A-IHM NOIDA, Noida
- Lords Institute of Management, Surat
- Sopan Institute of Science, Technology and Management (SISTM), Alwar
- Institute of Media, Management and Technology (IMMT), Dehradun
- Institute for Educational Leadership (IEL), Dehradun

Career Prospects
After completion of bachelor degree in hotel management course , you will have great career opportunities in the field of Forest Lodges , Guest Houses , Restaurants , Hotels , Airline Catering , Club Management etc.
5th November 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required for hotel management in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?