5th August 2011, 04:25 PM
vedant a kohirkar

Entrance exam to be answered to do Hotel Management course after passing 12th commerce?

Hello Good Afternoon
I am raghvendra frm daman i am in 12 commerce now and after that i want 2 do hotel management so wen and were are d entrance exam for admission government college

thanks

15th October 2016, 01:24 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to be answered to do Hotel Management course after passing 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedant a kohirkar View Post
Hello Good Afternoon
I am raghvendra frm daman i am in 12 commerce now and after that i want 2 do hotel management so wen and were are d entrance exam for admission government college

thanks
Hotel Management can be pursued by PCM/PCB/Commerce/Arts candidates.

Government Hotel Management Institutes includes following:
  • IIHM Delhi
  • IIHM Kolkata
  • IIHM Bangalore
  • IIHM Pune
  • IIHM Jaipur
  • IIHM Ahmedabad
  • IIHM Hyderabad

If you wish to get admission to these institute, then you will have to qualify NCHM JEE

Other than NCHM JEE, other national level exams are:
  • IIHM eCHAT
  • AIMA UGAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?