1st June 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Hotel Management course after 10th?

please let me know can i do hotel management courses after completing 10th std.can i do diploma in hotel management corses after 10th

30th June 2011, 08:04 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do Hotel Management course after 10th?

Hi,

Yes of course you can do diploma in hotel management course. It is one of the best professional careers.

There are many combination of courses these days in the hotel management field eg: you can do 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology, Advanced hotel management and hospitality, Hotel and Tourism management etc.

So you can complete the diploma in any one of these courses and after completing diploma there is also opportunity for you to pursue degree in this course.

Best of luck!
14th July 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

WHAT CAN I DO AFTER DIPLOMA IN AVIATION ,HOSPITALITY AND TRAVEL maNGEMENT
3rd August 2011, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

hi
iam ganga!
i have 10th passs and intermidate but im not pass and i hve 3 years hotel exp.. in gulf but iwant do degree in HM coruse on diploma in hm or degree in BA psychology.......so im eligible for this qulificantions plz tell me suggestions.thanking you,,,,,
3rd August 2011, 12:03 PM
Lyk23

Smile Re: Can I do Hotel Management course after 10th?

hi friend ,
* Absolutely Yes ! of course you can do diploma in hotel management course. It is one of the best professional careers.

* There are many combination of courses these days in the hotel management field .you can do 3 years diploma .
* In hotel management and catering technology,
* Advanced hotel management and hospitality,
* Hotel and Tourism management etc.
* After completing any of these diploma there is also opportunity for you to pursue degree in this course.

Good luck!
3rd August 2011, 12:59 PM
sateeshsmile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please let me know can i do hotel management courses after completing 10th std.can i do diploma in hotel management corses after 10th
dear friend;
you can do hotel management any college over any university
hotel management course offer 10th and intermediate student.
3rd August 2011, 01:46 PM
rana2011
Banned

Yes ,friend you can do diploma in hotel management course. In my opinion it is one of the best professional careers.
There are many combination of courses these days in the hotel management and you can complete the diploma in any one of these courses .
And after completing diploma there is also opportunity for you to pursue degree in this course.

Hotel Management field: you can do

**3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology

** Advanced hotel management and hospitality

**Hotel and Tourism management etc....

Best of luck!
3rd August 2011, 03:33 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: Can I do Hotel Management course after 10th?

Hotel industry is directly related to tourism and every country is promoting tourism. That is why hotel industry is also growing rapidly. One can enter hotel industry after 12th. 12th pass students from any faculty can apply for degree or diploma in hotel management, but if one wishes to pursue a career in hotel industry after graduation, M.Sc. in hotel management or PG diploma in hotel management can provide your career with requisite push to take it to desired heights.
26th September 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

can i get add now??
26th September 2011, 02:57 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
Now a days the profession in Hotel Management is quite demanding.
You can go for the Bachelor degree after class 12.
But as you are willing to go in this field right now.
Therefore you can apply for the following courses:-
1. Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
2. Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management etc.
Some colleges are providing placements right after your course.
So, all the very best..
27th October 2011, 09:31 AM
vikram saraswal

Quote:
pl call me or send me mail, my number is 9822692658 my email add is ([email protected])

I hope so u do needfull

your faithfully,

(vikram.s.saraswal)
20th December 2011, 04:34 PM
shri ram sharma

Smile Re: Can I do Hotel Management course after 10th?

Quote:
hi,yes you can do diploma in hotel management after completing 10+2.some information about hotel management is below:
Hotel Management :
The Hospitality Industry is growing at an increasing pace and contributes a significant amount to the economy of India. This dynamism is going to be on the rise for years to come and that is why students are viewing this industry as a gold mine that will be able to provide them with lucrative career opportunities for a long time to come. Thanks to the prosperity of this industry, there is a lot of demand for professionals who are well qualified and thus suited for this particular field.

Some top college of hotel management given below :

· Institute of Hotel Management, Catering and Nutrition, Pusa, Delhi

· Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad

· International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata

· Institute of Hotel Management-Bangalore (IHM-B)

· A-IHM Institute of Hotel Management

· PCTE Institute of Hotel Management

· M. A. Rangoonwala Institute of Hotel Management & Research

· Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management (SBIHM)

· Indian Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM)

· Welcome group Graduate School of Hotel Administration

· Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition (IHMCTAN)

· Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata –

Eligibility for Hotel Management Course Admission:
Minimum qualification for admission is a pass certificate in the final examination of 10+2 system or its equivalent. You must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination. Those appearing in 10+2 final or equivalent examination can also appear in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) for being considered on the provisional basis.
age limit for Hotel Management Course:
22 years for General/PH and 25 years for SC/ST candidates as on 1st July. In the case of Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is reliable by 3 years. Date of birth, as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre University Certificate, is the only authentic proof that will be accepted. At the time of counseling, this Certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which you will be disqualified.

If you are interested for doing degree in hotel management then you can join this filed after completing 10+2 . list of qualification examination are given below:
The list of Qualifying Examination is given below:
· Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary examination of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi and Council for India School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
· Intermediate or two-year Pre University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
· General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
· High School Certificate Exam of the Cambridge University.
· Any Board/University Exam in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of the Senior Secondary Education.
· H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
· Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
so,this is a few information regarding hotel management .http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
9th January 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

hi,
my name is abhijit,i have passed 10th and interested in doing hotel management course,so can you suggest wat course should i do......
thankyou...
9th January 2012, 11:14 PM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

hello,
yes sure ,, hotel management is the best option for carrer,, and they are providing hotel management in more than one stream ,, its the best option .
23rd January 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i have passed class 12 A-level with three subjects (english in class 11). will i be eligible for the entrance exam for hotel management? what are the minimum subjects required?
17th February 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

i completed my 10th and i have failed in intermidiate.so can i take hotel management on 10th certificate.if it possinble how many years it takes to complete management coureses
10th March 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Hii my name is ANusha Vishwakarma and will be turning 20 on the 25th of march 2012 nd i am 10th pass please let me know if I can do hotel management course in this situation
10th March 2012, 02:30 PM
daisy malhotra

To apply for diploma course a candidate must have passed Class 10th exam from a recognised board with minimum 40% marks... 4 those who want to go in this field after 10th.. yes dear u may go 4 it if u r really interested 4 it.. all the best .. 4 more elaboration regarding it.. kindly ask..
10th March 2012, 04:26 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

HI!
Hotel management is a graduation course..
And after 10th you are not eligible for Graduation course..
If you want to do hotel management course then you have to pass 12th with any stream..

After pass 12th if you want to take admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam..

Top hotel management college in India:-
> Indian Institute of hotel management, Kolkata
> Indian Institute of hotel management, Ahmadabad

GOOD LUCK!
10th March 2012, 08:02 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

You can apply for hotel management undergraduate course only after passing 12th class as you are saying that you will turn 20 yrs on 25th march it seems little difficult for you but if you fall under SC/ST/OBC categary than there is still a chance that you may get admission in HOTEL MANAGEMENT course in good college.

All reputed hotel management colleges conduct Entrance Exam for admission in the course in their colleges.

Minimum Eligibility for hotel management course

10+2 passed with English as compulsory subject or equivalent qualification.
some required 50% marks whereas some want just passing marks.

AGE - Should not be more than 22 yrs For general category.

Entrance Exam Pattern

1, numerical ability

2, reasoning

3, general knowledge

4, Aptitude for service sector.

5. ENGLISH

There will be around 200 questions in entrance exam.
Duration of paper will be of 3 hours.

SELECTION PROCESS INCLUDE 3 STAGES

1,WRITTEN EXAM

2,GROUP DISCUSSION

3,PERSONAL INTERVIEW

Duration of the course

It is generally 3 years courses.
11th March 2012, 06:21 AM
anlakshmi

Hi,

There is a huge opportunity in 'Hotel Management'. If any university or college is providing 3years Diploma course, then go for that. Otherwise, after completion of Inter or Graduate you can go for One year hotel management courses. There should be need of more concentration and dedication in this field. It's a such kind of job where a little progress can takes you to the High level; and a little mistake can demolish all your achievement.

Best of Luck and do well.
11th March 2012, 12:00 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After 10th you can do Diploma in Hotel Management which is of three years duration.

The Hotel Management course comprises of:-

-Hotel Management and Catering Technology
-Advanced Hotel Management and Hospitality
-Hotel Management and Tourism

These are very challenging professional career.

After Diploma you may go for higher studies by doing Graduation.

After 10+2 you may also apply for under Graduate course in the above fields of Hotel Management. Some reputed Institutions conducts entrance exam for admission to these courses.
11th March 2012, 01:03 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 10th class you will not be able to take admission in hotel management course..

For that you have to complete the 12th class first..

Eligibility for Hotel management course:----------------

1.The candidate must have complete the 12th class in any stream but should have english as compulsory subject..

2.The candidate has to secure 50% marks in 12th class..

3.Age should not be more than 22 years.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill to apply for hotel management course.

Different institutes conduct different entrance exams for admission in hotel management course..
So, you have to appear in that exam first.
After getting short listed in that exam you have to go through the interview session..
If you able to clear the interview then you will get a chance to take admission in hotel management course in that particular institute..

All the best.
26th May 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

hiii i am sachin ,,,,,,i pased out 10th but lose 2subjects in 12th..... can i do corse of hottel management on the base of 10th..............
28th May 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

hi im nikita ............ i pased out 10th. on 1997-98. deu to some region (accident by car) i cant give my 12th exm. i m already in hospitality & tourism business. i want to do tourism management. so will you pl help me. how can i do this course on basis of 10th. also sagest me tourism related courses and locations im mumbai.
28th May 2012, 10:45 PM
rup12345

hi im rupali i passed my 10th on 1997-98. deu to some regain (accident) i cant give my 12th exm. but in last so many years im in hospitality & tourism business. i really want to do this course for my best futures. Is it possible to do this management course on basis of my 10th certificate & my experiences of business. can you pl help me out how can i do this course and where in mumbai.
13th June 2012, 06:51 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

yes you can do hotel management after 10th but the issue is that are only and only eligible for the diploma in hotel management.you can't do degree in hotel management because it should be done after and only after +2 with nay stream.
25th July 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

what is the hotel management in 2 level?
22nd September 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i have passed class 10 and know i want to do hotel mangement can i do.
3rd May 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the proceces to join the course hotel managment?
12th May 2013, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi i m manish sharma i m completed class 10 nw i want 2 do this course so pls answee me that i m colify or nt
26th October 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Can I do Hotel Management course after 10th?

Hi,

Just now i saw one message that we canyt do the hotel management after 10th with failing inter actually my younger brother joined in inter bt he is not interested to do the inter he is very passionate about hotel management he wants to do the hotel management with 10th class can you please suggest me and he enquired about colleges they asked hotel management course with 10th 7 lakhs i dont is it good college i tried to convinience him to do the inter after inter but he is not listening my words please give me some suggestions than i can guide him
4th November 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I had passed tenth in 2010.i got 73percent and i did nt study for one year due to family problem and i continued my studyvin bi p c and i passed my first year also. Can i do nw with out completing second year. Is it better to do at dis time?
4th December 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Can I do Hotel Management course after 10th?

Quote:
yes u can do there are many collages to do the coruse in chennai thr is a collage called amurutha international insitue for hotel manage ment
2nd February 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I am LAVANYA I am intrested in doing hotel management, plz offer me some suggestions and some precaution to be taken.
28th February 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

hi im prakruthi i completed 10 but i failed in 1st puc as i was not intrested in it but i am very much intrested to do diploma in hotel management can i do it with my 10 results
16th March 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I have given my class 10th exams but I didn't get so good percentage so can I apply for hotel manegment
17th March 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi I just passed 10th with not so good percentage so can I apply for hotel mangement
20th March 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I can just complate 10th but not good marks I will do hotel manegmenr cource ...?????
29th March 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello I'm Krishna I was just complet 10th from the up board so I want to do career of hm so how can I take this carrier plz tell me
1st May 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a student from Bhutan.i finished studying class 10 and very much interested in doing diploma course in hotel management.i like working in the kitchen very much.if sir could help me it would be very helpful.here is my email id [email protected] help me
2nd June 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i have passed class 10th and know i want to do Hotel Mangement can i do.
2nd June 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

2nd June 2014, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

10th July 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Let me know that I have passed 10th Examination for 65%,So I want to do hotel management From Mumbai. And I am working in Hospitality & cousine Management, But I want to increase my self because withot HM Compleate we can't apply for senior post. So i want to know HM will suitable for me or not,If Yes then how much time will take for compleate HM course.
5th February 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

hi i have completed 10th after that i have joined in army 3 years back i quit the job and i have lost my certificate i have tried several times but no use .i am interested to do hotel manage- ment degree may i do this course with private 10th
21st June 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How to do hotel maagement after 10 th from which subject
10th August 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I'm Tassum from Arunachal Pradesh.
I didn't get a chance to appear my 12th exam because of some family problem. So, I don't want to repeat 12th. So, can I join to hotel management this year?
3rd February 2016, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th in 2010 I am 22 years now is it possible for me to do hotel management course now
4th February 2016, 11:52 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Hotel Management Course

Nice to see your interest in hotel management course. You can do diploma in hotel management course after completing 10th. It is one of the best professional career.

After 10th class you can take admission in the diploma level course. There are many combination of courses available in these days in the hotel management field eg: you can do three years diploma in hotel management and catering technology, Advanced hotel management and hospitality, Hotel and Tourism management... etc.

So you can complete the diploma in any one of these courses and after completing diploma you have an opportunity to pursue degree in this course.

If you want to go in this field then you can go. I advise you to choose any field as per own interest not by any other interest. Wish you all the best for your ahead career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?