14th January 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Bachelors in hotel management and tourism after 10th diploma in Hotel Management?

Hi,
I'm Christopher. I have passed in 10th and I want to know if can do bachelors in hotel management and tourism after diploma in hotel management.
I have not completed my 12th grade! Please help me out!!!

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  2. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  3. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  4. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
  5. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  6. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  7. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  8. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  9. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  10. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?
  12. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  13. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course?
  15. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  16. Eligibility of joining hotel Management course during pursuing first year B.Sc IT and entrance exam details for the same?
  17. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  18. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
15th January 2016, 02:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bachelors in hotel management and tourism after 10th diploma in Hotel Management?

You can apply for lateral entry admission in 2nd year of the bachelor degree in hotel management course as you are a diploma in hotel management holder. Mostly, the entrance exam for lateral admission is conducted on state level by the technical council.

There is another test conducted by IHMs for admission in various IHMs across India. Seats are allotted on the basis of marks in the entrance exam.
15th January 2016, 03:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bachelors in hotel management and tourism after 10th diploma in Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I'm Christopher. I have passed in 10th and I want to know if can do bachelors in hotel management and tourism after diploma in hotel management.

Thank you!
The aspirant can study the B.Sc in Catering and Hotel Administration in Tamil Nadu Open University, the course is designed for the Diploma holders. The eligibility to study the course is a three year Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology. The duration of the course is 1 year, through correspondence mode. The website link http://www.tnou.ac.in/Catering_Diploma.html
15th January 2016, 07:35 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Thank you!
Yes, you can do Bachelor degree in Hotel Management after completing Diploma in Hotel Management course. Even you can do BA in Hotel Management through lateral entry that means you can directly eligible to apply for 2nd year BA in Hotel Management course.

BA in Hotel Management Eligibility:

- The applicant must have completed 10+2 in any discipline from a recognized board and must obtained minimum 50% of marks at 12 standard level.

- Those who completed Diploma in Hotel Management course may also eligible to apply.

- Age Criteria:

The applicant must have minimum 17 years of age in order to apply for the Bachelor degree in Hotel Management course.
15th January 2016, 07:52 PM
Lonely♡

Yes, you can do bachelors in hotel management and tourism after diploma in hotel management even you didn't completed 12th.

Requirements for bachelors in hotel management is 12th or diploma.

So you will get admission.
27th May 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in mumbai offering diploma in hotel management after 10th plss do needful
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?