27th October 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I do IAS after completion of 12th being a Diploma holder in Fire and Safety Engineering?

I am diploma holder in fire and safety engineering after completion my 10+2 can I do an IAS?

Related Questions:
29th October 2011, 08:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do IAS after completion of 12th being a Diploma holder in Fire and Safety Engineering?

No you cannot attend the IAS exam after Diploma. The minimum eligibility criterion for the IAS exam is a graduation in any discipline. You need to do your graduation from a recognized institute of high repute. Hence you can join for the graduation course after diploma. You can start your preparation for the exam along with this.
29th October 2011, 11:41 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do IAS after completion of 12th being a Diploma holder in Fire and Safety Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am diploma holder in fire and safety engineering after completion my 10+2 can I do an IAS?
Hello,

No my friend after completing 10+2 you will not be eligible for the IAS examination.

To apply for the IAS examination the minimum eligibility criteria is as under:-

The candidate must be a graduate from a recognized institute.
The age of the candidate must be between 21 years to 30 years.

So you first complete your graduation in the stream you like and then apply for the IAS examination.

Best Wishes......
31st October 2011, 10:41 PM
imcool.raone

Hi dear,

No my friend after completing 10+2 you will not be eligible for the IAS examination.

To apply for the IAS examination the minimum eligibility criteria is as under:-

The candidate must be a graduate from a recognized institute.
The age of the candidate must be between 21 years to 30 years.

So you first complete your graduation in the stream you like and then apply for the IAS examination.

Thanks
29th January 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i am in 8th sem of be mechanical when can i apply for ias
13th August 2012, 09:30 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

[B]Sorry Friend,

You can't. as for the exams of civil services like IAS, IPS etc. conducted by UPSC, graduation is must. And this is not done by you. Your diploma can not be considered as a graduation course.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Candidate must be graduate in any stream from recognized University.

2. Age Limit: 21-30 years.(age relaxation for OBC-3 years & for SCs/STs- 5 years.)

3. Candidate must be citizen of India.

If you want to apply for IAS, then to appear in exam you have to complete your graduation first.

Wish you all the very best.[/B]
27th September 2020, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Can i give upsc after fire engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?