15th February 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I do interior designing and become successful after doing 12th from PCB

Can I do interior designing and become successful after doing 12 from PCB ?

18th May 2015, 01:16 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do interior designing and become successful after doing 12th from PCB

Its very good that you want to reach for something which is out of the league and want to follow your passion and interest and not other's advise and common trend.

1. The Bachelors of Fashion Designing course would be best for you in which interior designing can also be integrated later on.

2. Or you can do B.A in any stream and choose interior designing as an additional option.

3. Diploma in interior designing.

We would recommend you the first option because in the second and third one you will also have to pursue the Masters degree for a successful job.

Now, there are lots of government and private colleges across the country through which you pursue the bachelors in fashion designing course. Some of the good ones are being listed in the list below-

- LISAA School of Design, New Delhi
- Vogart Institute of Design and Management, Delhi
- Pearl Academy, Delhi
- JD Institute Of Fashion Technology, Bangalore,
- Academy of Applied Arts
- Institute of Indian Interior Designers
- Jagan Nath Institute of Communication & Design
- Janki Devi Vocational Centre
- Sai School of Interior Design
- Delhi Gem & Jewellery Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?