12th May 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Master degree in Interior Designing is beneficial for me or not? Best colleges for Interior Designing in Kerala?

Am a B.E Civil Engineer. I would like to go for master degree in interior designing. But I dont know whether it is benefit for me or not.please tell me whether my option is right or wrong and also the details of the best colleges of interior desingning in kerala??

26th October 2014, 08:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Master degree in Interior Designing is beneficial for me or not? Best colleges for Interior Designing in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am a B.E Civil Engineer. I would like to go for master degree in interior designing. But I dont know whether it is benefit for me or not.please tell me whether my option is right or wrong and also the details of the best colleges of interior desingning in kerala??
If you are very much interested in Master degree in Interior Designing then it is right option for you to apply for this course. Dedication and interest towards the studies make you have good career. There is good career prospects available for students who have completed Master degree in Interior Designing. Interior designers are required by top Public and private industries.

Colleges Offering Interior Designing Course in Kerala:-

Cubatic College of Interior Designing, Malappuram (Kerala)
Aysha complex, Byepass jn Calicut Road , Malappuram (Malappuram Dist.) - 679321

Cubatic Interior Designing College, Kasaragod (Kerala)
Mall Of India, Opp. Kailash Theatre , Kasargode (Kasargode Dist.) - 670315

Eyes Multidesign School of Interior Design, Kochi (Kerala)
2nd floor, Queens Tower, Narakathara road, Shenoys Jn MG road , Kochi (Ernakulam Dist.) - 682035
7th April 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Master degree in Interior Designing is beneficial for me or not? Best colleges for Interior Designing in Kerala?

I passpassed Bsc(non-medical) in 2002 from KUK, haryana plz tell me can i take admission in interior designing degree course. Plz reply me
7th June 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I just completed my bsc microbiology.now i looking for one year course, so i decided to do interior designing in diploma, im very much intersested in desgning field.tell me my decision is good or not.and also tell me about the scope of doing diploma in interior designing.
29th August 2016, 12:44 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

You have completed Civil Engineering,then you have good career in Civil Departments job.You can apply for government jobs and for many other private jobs.You will get the good package in Civil Engineering.

If you are really interested to do Master Degree Course in Interior Designing,then you will definitely go for it and make career in this field.Your Strength and Zeal will decide your career.So you can make your career in this field also.

Colleges in Kerala for Interior Designing Course:
==> St. Teresa's College
Park Avenue Road, Near Govt. Guest House,

==> Institute of Fashion Technology.
Vellimon Road Kerala

==> Government Institute Of Fashion Designing

==> Cubatic Interior Designing College
Mall Of India, Opp. Kailash Theatre , Kasargode

==> Kitex Institutes of Fashion Technology
Ernakulam, Kerala, India

==> National Institute of Fashion Technology, Kannur
Kannur, Kerala, India

==>Community College of Fashion Designing, Kannur University
Thottada, Kannur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?