8th July 2011, 07:35 PM
Priya Mane-Deshmukh

Can I do law after completing graduation in pharmacy?

i am now in final yr B.Pharm can i do law through pharmacy.is there any course for that .can i do.wat is the procedure for that.
please send me the details

23rd April 2012, 06:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do law after completing graduation in pharmacy?

You can do Law course after completing graduation in Pharmacy. Graduates in any discipline from recognized institutes can apply for LLB course. You should score 50% marks in graduation level. CLAT is the qualifying examination which you should appear in order to secure admission for LLB course. CLAT exam will include questions from subject areas such as Reasoning, Language and skills, General awareness, legal Aptitude etc. You need to qualify and secure good marks in this entrance exam. This will help you to apply in reputed law colleges or universities for LLB course.
23rd April 2012, 09:26 PM
Mohammadi Afshan

Smile Re: Can I do law after completing graduation in pharmacy?

You can do law after graduation in any subject. You can do LLB in any of the law colleges, and also some universities like annamalai university provide the degree through distance learning.
5th January 2013, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

What scope will I have if I do law after bpharm?
6th June 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

should i do law after pharm d
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?