10th September 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB after completing DECE? How to approach for it?

I have done diploma in electronics and communication engineering , (1991-1994) write now iam working in tax consultant office, now iam interested to do the LLB course, can i eligible for the course, if yes what is the procedure, how can i approach? please help me

10th September 2015, 06:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB after completing DECE? How to approach for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done diploma in electronics and communication engineering , (1991-1994) write now iam working in tax consultant office, now iam interested to do the LLB course, can i eligible for the course, if yes what is the procedure, how can i approach? please help me
If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible LLB course.

So diploma degree are not eligible for LLB course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 Years for under graduate course.

LLB exam is conducted by CLAT exam.
11th September 2015, 01:19 AM
JSD.

For doing the LLB course one can go either by two way:-

First you can go for the LLB after +2.If you go by this then it will take total five years duration.

Second you can go for the LLB after completing your bachelor degree course. If you choose this then it will take three years duration.

So you must have at least +2 course from a recognised board to be eligible for this course.
11th September 2015, 02:15 PM
Rashmuu

The eligibility criteria for the LLB course is , to have successfully passed in the class 12th from a good and recognized board.

Or

You must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university with good percentages. With only having diploma you can not do this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?