2nd July 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Aeronautical Field after completing DECE?

I was complete D.E.C.E....i've very interested in aeronautical so how can i join aeronatical field tel me plz sir........

Related Questions:
  1. Any government jobs available after completing DECE?
  2. How to join core industries after completing DECE/B.E(ECE)
  3. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Will I get Tamilnadu after completing DECE?
  6. Can I apply for lateral entry counseling after completing DECE with 81% marks?
  7. Which colleges are the best in chennai? I have completed DECE -- [New]
  8. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  10. Can I apply for lateral entry counseling after completing DECE with 81% marks
  11. How can I join in aeronautical engineering after completing 12th in private
  12. Am I eligible for SI selection after completing DECE(Electronics and Communication)
  13. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  15. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  16. How to get a government job after completing DECE in Kanyakumari District?
  17. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  18. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
30th July 2012, 10:50 AM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join Aeronautical Field after completing DECE?

Hello,
As you have completed your diploma in ECE i would suggest you to remain in the same field by completing your engineering degree in the same branch as it would be lot easier for you and also the scope for the same is not bad at all.

However,the eligibilty for the Aeronautical Engineering is generally-:

10+2 with Science(PCM)or equivalent examination or diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical engineering.Not all the colleges provide Aeronautical Engineerig program.

As you are from Electronics & Commuincation,you might not be able to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering.

Good Luck.
30th July 2012, 11:08 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Dear friend,

PLEASE FIND THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING

ELIGIBILITY FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING:-

12th Class (10+2)/Intermediate With Aggregate of 50% marks in Physics/Maths/Chemistry(PCM)Separately.

Or Student must complete his diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical engineering.

Duration:- 4 years Full Time.

Documents Required For the Admission in Aeronautical Engineering :-

10th Mark Sheet. (Self Attested copy)
12th Mark sheet/Diploma Certificate.(Self Attested copy)
Transfer certificate/Leaving Certificate.(Original)
Original or Provisional 12th Certificate.(Self Attested copy)

ELIGIBILITY FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING:-
The basic eligibility criteria for a BE / B.Tech is 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Selection to the graduate courses ( BE / B.Tech ) is based on merit i.e. the marks secured in the final exams of 10+2 and through entrance exams.

Student completing his diploma in Mechanical engineering are eligible for lateral entry for 2Yr directly.

All the Best
30th July 2012, 11:35 AM
Benduluri

**Best Wishes**

>>To join Aeronautical field you must complete your 12th with good percentage

>>you need to appear for entrance exams like IIT & JEE

>>you must secure good marks in that Exams

>>The Number of colleges are limited

>>so,put your effort and Get good score in that exams

**All the best have a bright future**
30th July 2012, 02:37 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was complete D.E.C.E....i've very interested in aeronautical so how can i join aeronatical field tel me plz sir........
hello

Aeronautical engineering

firstly let me tell you that you cannot apply for aeronautical Engineering being a candidate of Diploma as the minimum Eligibility required to appear for Entrance exam AIEEE to get into aeronautical colleges is not possible as eligibility criteria is mentioned below.

one can become an aeronautical engineering three ways and you can become too but you need to first complete B.tech as you have not done XII class and instead of that you have done diploma course so you can not apply for postgraduate and doctoral level for which Eligibility criteria is mentioned below

Under graduate Level:
  • Must be between 17 and 21 years of age
  • Must have passed the high school board examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks (depending on college)
  • Must have studied Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English in the high school level.
Eligibility for Post Graduate Level:
  • Must have an undergraduate degree in Aeronautical / Aerospace or related Engineering, or have passed both Sections A and B of AMAeSI
  • Must have passed with at least 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination (depending on college)
for Doctoral Level:
  • Must have completed post graduation in Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering
  • Must have a valid GATE score.

hope this helped

with regards
roknits
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?