3rd August 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Pharm after doing B.Pharm final year in Andhra

Iam doing b.pharm final year in andhra.I want to know about the m.pharm entrance exams in gujarat.so please help me in working out this

15th June 2016, 10:26 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Can I do M.Pharm after doing B.Pharm final year in Andhra

In order to get admission in M.pharma after completing B.pharma, one have to give entrance exam just like given before B.pharma. After doing B.pharma, it is one needs to give entrance exam named GATE to study M.pharma, a post graduation degree in pharmacy, after three year bachelor degree in pharmacy, just like before b.pharma it is necessary to give engineering entrance exam for studying the course.

Similarly it is necessary to give entrance examination before studying m.pharma, the most famous and the best one to give entrance exam for M.pharma is GATE. It stands for Gratitude Application Test for Engineers. It is a entry for master degree in engineering, any one who have done bachelor degree in engineering needs to give GATE entrance exam to study master degree in engineering. Similarly for M.pharma after completing B.pharma, one needs to give entrance exam named GATE in order to study further M.pharma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?