26th December 2012, 04:04 PM
suhasini janardhan

Which is better between M.Pharm and Pharm D?

after bpharm which is better mpharm r pharma d...please give me the details

26th February 2013, 06:51 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: Which is better between M.Pharm and Pharm D?

Dear
According to my opinion D.Pharma is better than M.Pharma.since Doctor of Pharmacy is a professional doctor degree in pharmacy.In some countries, it is a first professional degree, and a prerequisite for licensing to exercise the profession of Pharmacist.The Pharm.D is a 6 year doctoral degree program in pharmacy . The Pharm.D program is a pre-PhD, post-graduate program. ]The entry requirements for 6 year program is after 12 years of school education and for post baccalaureate entry is after 4 year B.Pharm undergraduate qualification.
So better you go for it.
26th February 2013, 07:04 PM
ravh

m pharm is the best to the future
22nd June 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Are pharmD students are capable of using stethscope?
11th October 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

i'm a Student of B.pharm III yr and i wish to persue Pharm.D after completion of my graduation. Kindly guide me and enlighten me with the procedure and the time required for Pharm.D.
13th October 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

which is the best institute for pharma d in india?and what are the procedures to contact them?
18th April 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear Authority, I am a Bangladeshi student completed B.PHARM ,now i want to get admission in M.pharm in India,,,,,,,,,,, how i will prepare myself?please provide information........
16th October 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I am bsc chemistry student & I wish to join pharmd in india or abroad colud please tell me the total course period& fess&colleages
17th October 2015, 07:05 PM
Roja kaki

M.pharm and Pharm D Both are very good clinical pharmacy courses ,where students can become practical pharmacist for large hospitals & health care industries .
coming to the point pharm D (pharm doctor)comes under graduation which contain 6 years(including +2) course duration and eligibility is +2 with science.There they will have complete clinical practice .
where as M pharm (master pharmacy) comes under post graduation which is 2 years course duration , after completing M Pharm they become "Pharmacist"
20th April 2020, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Which is the better between m pharm or pharm d in India?
23rd August 2020, 12:42 PM
Sree000000000

Pharm D is better than Mpharm because it is integrated PG course and can use Dr prefix
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?