6th September 2013, 01:46 PM
bindhukarlapudi

Can I prepare for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm

Am bindhu,I completed my bpharm in 2012.now am going to join mpharm.can I prepare for drug inspector exam simultaneously with mpharm.if its possible,how much time required for preperation and what are the job opportunities for qualified drug inspector?

6th June 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I prepare for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm

I am Biru,I am in B- pharm 3 year.in the syllabus of drug inspector genaral knowledge is a syllabus part or not.
6th December 2014, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m complet the b- pharma in 2014. i want join the cbi but i dont know what is the process plez give me information to join the cbi after b-pharma my e mail id is
[email protected]
2nd January 2015, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir am compleded my B.pharm in 2014.Can i apply for DI Eaxm?
5th June 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

sir I am a student of b.pharm 3rd year in 20015 nd I become a drug inspector so plzzz guide what is the process of drug inspector plzzz give me a information how to apply nd study .. my id is [email protected]
27th June 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of b.pharma. can you tell me that what is the perfect book for DI practice and GK is common.
9th July 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

HELLO , sir my self vinay khokhar nd i m in 3d year b -pharm 2016
can u tell me about , how to join in drug inspector after b-pharm , here is my email id
[email protected]
23rd January 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

After completion of B.pharm, Definitely must need 3 years experience in manufacturing is it?
25th January 2018, 02:31 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot to apply for the Drug Inspector just after completing B.Pharmacy because you also require work experience. The full details are given below.

The basic eligibility required for attending the exam is to complete the bachelors degree in pharmacy or its related stream with 45% from any recognized university.
The candidate should have at least 3 years of work experience in manufacturing or testing in the drug field.

After having experience you can apply for the Drug Inspector Recruitment Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

For more details about the notifications, exam pattern and application forms visit the official website of UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?